Chapter 17 Master's Ruler

Came to check the situation is the mall security, Jie Xingyu explained a few words, security see nothing to do also not embarrassed, let them leave.

    " I'll drive. Xie Xingyu asked several people to wait on the side of the road. He went to the parking lot to drive the car.

    Chen Chu low hair news, inform law enforcement team people to the headquarters to receive the Lich, typing is halfway, suddenly feel a hand gently pulling his clothes.

    Chen Chu turned back and saw the girl staring at him with a pair of big black eyes, lifting her finger to the milk tea shop not far away: "Can I get a cup of milk tea?"

    Chen Chu leng, some do not understand why the girl wants to drink milk tea to ask him first, but still nodded: " of course."

    "Thank you. "Lin Yiran smiles, carrying some long witch skirt, a jump on the milk tea shop to go. In the middle of the walk, suddenly it seemed to remember something, turned back and shouted: " do you want a drink?"

    ChenChu shook his head with a smile, LinGian this just continued to turn around to run to the milk tea shop.

    When Xie Xingyu drove the car over, he found that there was no person. He asked curiously: "Where's Sadako?"

    "I've gone to buy milk tea. Today, the shopping mall is doing activities, and it's a weekend. The flow of people is huge. The milk tea shop is doing well. Lin Yu is still queuing up.

    "If I remember correctly, she had just been sucked out of life by the Lich, and she was in the mood for milk tea for a while. "Xie Xingyu gave a tut.

    Chen Chu remembered what the girl had said before, and couldn't help but smile: "The mindset is good."

    At this time, Lin Zhi had already got the milk tea. Xingyu had already driven the car and hurried back with the milk tea: " well, you can go."

    Several people got on the bus and left, Jie Xingyu was responsible for driving, Lin Wei was in the co-pilot, Chen Chu was holding the Lich in the back seat. On the way, Lin did not rush to drink milk tea, but took a mobile phone to milk tea to take a photo, and then launched a circle of friends.

    "Now even drink a milk tea also have to send a circle of friends? "Xie Xingyu asked. It's a common pearl milk tea, not a rare thing.

    "This cup of milk tea is different. Lin replied as he edited his circle of friends.

    " what's the difference?"

    "I bought this with my first money. "Anything, as long as it's the first time, is worth remembering.

    " divination gold? "Xing Xingyu did not understand, was about to ask again, the back seat suddenly issued a "bang" sound, Xie Xingyu from the rearview mirror, did not bear to burst the swear.

    " i'll go."

    Lin kun also surprised almost fell milk tea, but from the nearest Chen Chu, the performance of the most calm, as if long known general.

    "You... ...how did you become like this? "Lin Chien pointed to the back seat suddenly changed from Lori's beautiful girl to 300 pounds of fat Lich, and he was all over the place.

    If she hadn't known that they were the only ones in the car, she wouldn't have recognized it.

    "Ah..." The Lich seemed to realize what had happened, covering his face in horror and screaming, "Don't look at me, don't look at me."

    "What do you cover? Can you cover it with that size? "Xing Xingyu complained that Lori was not prepared for the process of becoming a dinosaur, and he was seriously injured.