Chapter 53 Fear of poverty

7th floor ? ? ?

    How did I end up on the seventh floor ?

    Lin was subconsciously trying to hold something, and she was a little weak in her legs: "I... I went to the sixth floor?"

    Spiritual body: "You went to the sixth floor, I got you up."

    Lin: "Why?"

    The spirit did not answer, but with the deep green eyes quietly gazed at her, but only so quietly gazed, let Lin Zhi suppressed breathless.

    Soon, Lin realized his mistake: " right... I'm sorry, I'm too loud."

    Spiritual body: "It's okay."

    Lin was spitting nervously and her whole body was tense. She didn't know why the other person suddenly took her to the seventh floor. But that was not the most important thing. The most important thing was that she had to find a way to get out of here.

    I have an energy stone on my body, as long as I leave the boundary of the seventh floor and reach the exit, I can leave the subspace smoothly.

    Lin Zhi's hand holding the ruler trembled slightly, and had a plan in his heart. The boundary barrier is right behind her, so close that she only needs to step back to break out of the boundary, and the Master's ruler skill has been activated, so you only need to control the other person for a second, even if not a second, for a moment. As long as she can take this step.

    Lin took a deep breath, raised his head again, and began to ask questions: "Do you know how much the air conditioner in my house costs?"

    The spirit shakes its head with great honesty: "I don't know, what is an air conditioner?"

    [If you do not learn, you will be fined ten rulers.]

    "Knock ! Knock!"

    Lin's heart beat violently, and she raised her hand and pointed her ruler at each other, while her body was ready to retreat.

    " reach out!"

    Lin Zhi never expected the master's ruler to control the other side, in the moment of the skill launch, he regardless of the full strength to escape to the boundary.

    Just one step, just one step to get her out of the boundary. Lin Zhi's right foot retreated, the spirit on the throne did not respond, left foot retreated again, the other side still did not respond.

    It worked ? !

    "Bang!" a sound, the huge pain from the limbs, Lin Wei just retreated how hard, at this time how hard the hit. I don't know when the boundary behind her turned into an iron wall. If it was a four-frame cartoon, the author would draw a scene of the man slipping slowly from the boundary.

    " ho ho"

    Joyful laughter echoed in the hall, and the spirit on the throne seemed to have not seen such an interesting scene for a long time, and the whole person of laughter fell on the throne. Although he was originally sitting crooked on the throne, but Lin's behavior let him laugh straight body, and then change side crooked.

    Lin Chien turned back with a sad face, weakly saying: " big guy, i was wrong."

    Spiritual body: "What's wrong?"

    Lin Yi: "I shouldn't overestimate myself and try to escape."

    Spiritual nods: "It's very sincere to admit mistakes."

    Lin Tong wry smile, she can not be sincere, this fight and can not be beaten, scold and dare not scold, how can she do ?

    Spiritual body: "This ruler in your hand has some meaning, unexpectedly can arouse the power of the soul, let you and I communicate."