Chapter 6 Coffin Shop

After taking a bath, Lin Zhi holding dirty clothes to the water room, opened the dormitory door to see Li Menglin holding a computer standing in the door.

    "What are you doing? Lin was startled.

    "My computer really fell off just now. "Afraid of Lin's disbelief, Li Menglin also pointed to a mark on the corner of the computer, "Look, this is just knocked."

    "Oh. "Lin yi lack of interest around Li Menglin continue to go to the water room. I've reminded her that she didn't care, and it's not her fault.

    Li Menglin followed behind, limping.

    Lin Zhi looked at her in surprise.

    "I hit my foot by accident. Li Menglin explained.

    Lin yi oh again, did not speak again, into the water room, put his dirty clothes accumulated these days together into the washing machine, put coins, start the washing machine.

    "How did you know my computer would fall off? "asked Li Menglin after Lin.

    " what I saw. "Lin Yi Road.

    "How did you see ? I looked at the computer when you reminded me, and it was on the computer desk, and it was fine. It fell because I accidentally carried it with my arm when I got up, and you were back in your dorm, so you couldn't have seen it. Unless, you can see the future. "Li Menglin looked closely at Lin Chien.

    Lin looked at Li Menglin in shock: "Why do you feel that way?"

    Most normal people think it's a coincidence.

    "Anime is all played like this, the hero survives a disaster, will gain superpowers. "Li Menglin's tone was firm, looking at Lin Chien's eyes with some expectations.

    "You're right. I did acquire special abilities. "For Li Menglin this senior anime fan, and her psychology that has not yet passed the second phase, blind denial will bring her endless entanglement. So, Lin admitted frankly.

    "Really ! I guessed right ! You've gained the ability to see the future? "Li Menglin's face rose red with excitement and trembling.

    "NO, NO, NO..." Lin Zhi held out a finger, slowly shook, "I gained the ability of curse."

    Li Menglin's excited expression instantly became astonished.

    "Just think about it, did I just say your computer would fall off, and then your computer would fall off ? It's a curse. Stay away from me. Be careful I curse you. "Lin Hyun showed a "insidious" smile.

    Li Menglin's face is pale, without saying much, holding the notebook, turning around and leaving, speed that is called a fast.

    " this is believed? "Lin Hyun vomited his tongue and went back to the dormitory in a good mood.

    After drying clothes, Lin Zhi went to the canteen to have lunch, happened to meet the counselor Qi teacher. Mr. Qi was surprised to see Lin's face: "You're out of the hospital ? I said I'd come to see you this afternoon.

    "The doctor said I was okay and I was discharged. "Lin said thanks. "I heard the nurse say that the teacher went on the day of my accident. Please."

    "It's all right, and the most important thing is that you're okay. By the way, did you find the driver? "asked Mr. Qi.

    "I don't know. The police station didn't contact me. I don't think so. "Lin Chien shook his head.

    "This kind of person should be arrested and put in prison for the rest of his life. "Qi teacher vicious way, casually asked again, "Yes, did you find a job?"