Chapter 104 Official Conjectures

After more than 20 hours of flight, Lin finally returned to the arms of his mother. Imperial airport, the two just got off the plane, were uniformed law enforcement team invited on the car, speeding all the way to the official headquarters.

    Although early prepared, but the tense atmosphere or let Lin Zhi some restless, so that on the road she did not dare to talk to Chen Chu, silently arrived at the headquarters.

    As soon as the car arrived, someone waited at the door, and the two got off the car and were led in.

    Are the people at headquarters so cold ? I don't say what I want, I just keep leading people in.

    Lin yi belly slander followed behind, walked halfway, suddenly someone reached out to block her way.

    "What's the matter? "Lin asked aloud after a moment.

    Chen Chu heard her voice and turned to look over.

    "The director wants to see Chen Chu, and the person who wants to see you is in the other conference room. The law enforcement officer who stopped her was a female in her twenties who spoke politely but had no expression on her face.

    Lin Zhi subconsciously looked at Chen Chu.

    Chen Chu nodded to her.

    " all right. Lin had to follow the female law enforcement team member to another conference room.

    The huge office building was quiet and almost eerie, with no sound except the sound of their footsteps, and no other powers were seen except for the law enforcement officers who led the way.

    Thinking that the two had arrived at the door of the conference room, the law enforcement team members who led the way stepped forward to open the door of the conference room and signaled Lin to enter: " go in."

    Lin Zhi — kun walked in, a door to see that the conference room has been waiting inside. At one end of the long conference table, three powers sat, two men and a woman, and their eyes fell on her.

    " lynn, please have a seat. "The female powerman in the middle bowed her head slightly to Lin and motioned Lin to sit down.

    Lin Yi oh, consciously sat at the other end of the conference table.

    It's a familiar scene, like the last time in the city's criminal police interrogation room.

    "Don't be nervous, it's just routine. I have some questions I want to ask you. "The female power person who spoke before the gentle smile of Lin Zhi, "First introduce myself, my name is Ling Congtong, is the emperor's power action group rosefinch group leader."

    Rosefinch group ? Lin Wei read the official website information, this Ling Congtong team leader is an S-class fire power, but also the only female team leader in the four powers of the emperor.

    She always thought that people who awaken fire powers were grumpy, but the team leader looked gentle and spoke well.

    "Hello, my name is Lin Chien, and I'm the accountant of the sixth group of Jinshi. "Involuntarily, Lin relaxed in the other side's gentle tone.

    "Accounting?" Ling Congtong micro leng.

    "Hmm," Lin said, nodding.

    Ling Congtong see LinGian a face of serious, subconsciously turned over their own information, that is the following collection of information about LinGian.

    "If I remember correctly, your spatial abilities have reached S-level. "How can an S-class person be an accountant in a department?

    "It's not really my power, it's a prop. "Lin Yi Road.