Chapter 43: Lin's Business Travel

Back home, the watermelon in the corridor has been cleaned up by the cleaning aunt, Lin can almost imagine the cleaning aunt while cleaning while complaining scene.

    Open the door, enter the house, bathe, change clothes, a toss down already noon, Lin Wei ordered a take-out, intend to eat well and sleep well, today do not go out. As a result, the take-out was delivered, and she received a call from Tang Mingxu.

    " lynn, are you all right."

    This opening question asked Lin Yi Leng: " what can I do?"

    "It's okay. It's all Yang Dong. It's you who said something was wrong. Then if you're okay, come by sometime this afternoon. "asked Tang Mingxu.

    LinGian guessed, probably yesterday ZhangShaoJie they and the police reaction, the police to YangDong understand her situation, so YangDong thought she had an accident.

    Lin Chien didn't want to go out, but Tang Mingxu was nice to her. She was too embarrassed to refuse and said: " i'll come over after dinner."

    After dinner, Lin felt that he had recovered a lot of spirit. After thinking about it, he put his backpack on his back. Lin yi first went to the secret room to do two waves of raffle, successfully drew a "because to the cake shop to buy a delicious cake for his girlfriend, the result found that his girlfriend cheated" unlucky players. Lin immediately wrote down the divination results, to Tang Mingxu, as for this divination use, to tell the player, Lin Zhi regardless.

    Because, it's a tough choice.

    The point of this bad luck is that the boy bumped into the girlfriend derailment, but the fact that the girlfriend derailment already exists, this is inevitable, want to avoid bad luck, that can only let the boy do not go to the cake shop today. Then, boys won't find out they're green. This seems to be even more unlucky.

    Forget it. Whatever. Let's go to the playground.

    It was almost two o'clock when Lin arrived at the playground, but it was not too late for the playground, which was the peak of passenger flow in the afternoon. Lin Zhi once again stayed to the haunted house closed, although the harvest is not as good as yesterday, but also a lot, earned 121 points of merit value, divination gold 310.

    Master's ruler can finally be repaired, Lin Zhi looked at the system backstage has broken through 300 merit value, decisively opened the item column to choose to repair Master's ruler.

    "Whether to choose to repair the master's ruler, repair the ruler needs to lose 166 points of merit." System.

    "Yes," Lin agreed without hesitation.

    [Value of Merit and Virtue — 166 points.]

    " begin to repair the master's ruler. "As the system sounded, a repair progress bar was displayed in front of Lin's eyes. About 30 seconds later, the progress bar was filled up.

    "Repair complete." System.

    Lin Chien hurriedly looked at the item column. Sure enough, he saw that the ruler, which had been broken in two, had been connected. Lin Chien took out the ruler again and repeatedly looked at the fracture. He found that it was smooth and flat, and there was no trace of fracture. Master's ruler seems to have never broken.

    "That's great. Old Master Meng is back again. Lin gave a kiss on the ruler, then put the ruler back in the box, packed up and left the playground.

    Lin Zhi on the subway, bored brushing the mobile phone, suddenly brushed a news :

    At 3 p.m. this afternoon, at the press conference where AG Group and Huaming Group signed a strategic cooperation agreement, the head of the new energy giant Group of China was taken away by the police, the specific situation is not clear.