Chapter 99 Two Great Wrongs

Lin woke up in a hotel suite and recalled the scene before she was unconscious, and she bounced straight out of bed in shock.

    "Chen Chu Xuechang!"

    " I'm here. "A gentle voice rang in my ear.

    LinGian surprised to turn around, then see she just still talk about the person is standing at her bedside.

    "Are you all right? Did you get hit by a car badly? Lin doesn't wonder why Chen Chu was in her room. She only remembers that Chen Chu helped her with most of the car accident punishments before she was unconscious. It's a car accident that the system has held with the force of rules, and no matter what level of ability the person who gets hit is, it's going to get hurt.

    "It's okay. A normal car accident won't hurt me. "Chen Chu spoke out to appease him.

    "It's not a normal car accident, it's the power of rules, defying defenses, you don't see that Dracula almost got killed." Lin said

    But remembering Dracula's tragedy, the guy was an S-grade.

    Ignoring defenses ? So it's no use standing in the way ?

    Chen Chu thought of Lin Zhi even if he had fainted, also shouting pain, only feel the heartache.

    "By the way, what about Dracula, dead ? Also, the puppets in his room are all real people, and they were turned into puppets by him with his powers. Is there any way to save those people? "Remembering the room full of puppets, Lin asked in a series.

    "I know, they've all changed back, and the Y Powers are dealing with it. "Chen Chudao.

    " changed back?"

    "Dracula was hit almost to death, the powers couldn't control himself, and the puppets changed back. Dracula is a vampire and a second-awakened S-class puppeteer, with such a strong physique that almost died in a car accident, while Lin is just a normal physique, but has been hit so many times. Think of here, Chen Chu again a burst of discomfort.

    "They're all human? "confirmed Lin.

    "It's all human. "Chen Chu nodded.

    "That's good. "Lin now remembers her shock when she was brought into that puppet house and learned that all the puppets in it were real people. She remembers the system telling a person who had been turned into a puppet for 50 years. "By the way, those people had been turned into a puppet for many years. Did they change when they became human? "

    "I'm not paying attention. I'll ask the people in Country Y. "He was checking on Lin's injuries and made sure he was okay and went straight back to the hotel suite, where he stayed.

    In fact, he can also guard in the living room, but he dare not let Lin Zhi out of his sight again, afraid of the blue flame people with what strange powers to take Lin Zhi away.

    "Hungry ? Do you want something to eat? "Chen Chu asked again.

    "I think I'm a little hungry. It's dark."

    Wait ! !

    It's dark ? It's dark ! Merit value, her merit value has not been earned yet, dying !

    Lin Chien leaped from the bed and began to run outside barefoot. As he ran, he asked Chen Chu: " what time is it, what time is it, what time is it now?"

    This time I'm really dying, and Lin's not exaggerating.

    The system gave her three chances in total.