Chapter 113, I'll upgrade first

" this is the one you're waiting for "Frost takes the lead in speaking.

    Chen Chu wants to say one is, one is not, but it is too troublesome to explain, can only nod both admit.

    " it's too weak. "Frost frowns. "A B, an F?"

    The energy fluctuations in subspace are more obvious than the earth, and the frost energy perception is excellent, and the strength of the two people is distinguished at a glance.

    "No, no, she's supposed to be that Sadako, S-class. "The killer whale suddenly came over, staring curiously at the forest.

    Lin was a little uncomfortable with his staring, but at this time no matter who's staring at her than the blue sky caused her less pressure, and she could even nod at each other with a smile: "Hello, my name is Lin Zhi."

    "My name is killer whale. "The killer whale is an optimistic teenager, cheerfully asked, "Are you Sadako ? Where's your long hair ? Can you touch it for me?

    [Yes!]

    "......" Lin Zhi looked at the system barrage that suddenly appeared, instantly speechless, this woman, is indeed a face control.

    No, you'd love to be touched, but my hair is on my head, and if I let anyone touch my hair, who am I ?

    Lin kun just want to find an excuse to refuse the present youth, see his hanging in the chest of a braid naturally floating up, actively extended to the killer whale youth in front of, even lovely compared to a heart.

    "!!" Lin Yi pulled back.

    Just about to raise his hand to touch the killer whale boy immediately disappointed not, a pair of big eyes pitiful looking at Lin Tong, Lin Tong can not stand, simply take off the hair, one by one into the arms of the killer whale: " touch it."

    As long as it's not on my head, you can touch it.

    The killer whale boy was first stunned, then happy not, holding a wig cover up and down the look, even to their own head.

    "It's S-class props. You can give them to people, not afraid of being robbed? "Frost looked at the forest.

    Lin Zhi: "Can't grab away, props recognize the Lord, except me no one can use."

    Flying frost: "Recognize the props of the Lord is not can not rob, kill you not on the line."

    The cold air emerged, and the temperature around it suddenly dropped.

    Chen Chu's face suddenly changed. He clapped his palm in the void, dissipating the force of the frost, and whispered a warning: " what do you do?"

    Flying frost snorts: "Warn your innocent and kind friends that in subspace innocence and kindness can kill people."

    "Zhenzi must have seen that we met Chen Chu. That's why I borrowed the props. Don't speak so badly. "The killer whale boy probably touched Sadako's hair and was especially friendly to Lin.

    "How many people in subspace die of betrayal, stupid is stupid. "Frost looked at Chen Chu and said rudely, "Our mission here is to help you hunt the high priest. We will take care of your affairs, but don't expect us to take care of your two friends."

    Chen Chu: "Don't bother!"

    Lin Zhi's face was not very good at this time, and she could hear that the ability called Flying Frost was reminding her, but he was too vicious. I don't know who poisoned her and the dirty king.