Chapter 41: The pattern of asking for money

Corey is from Country M. This is his first visit to China. During his time in China, Corey has seen a lot of things he has never seen and is deeply fascinated by.

    "What is this? Corey points to the Sugar Man stand and asks Zhang Shaojie in English.

    Zhang Shaojie was the first boy to ask Lin Zhi about divination. The boy looked at the stall and saw the sign hanging on it with the words traditional sugar painting. He explained to Corey: "It's a sugar painting. It is to boil the sugar at a high temperature into the shape of a liquid, and then draw it into a picture, and you can eat it directly."

    "These are really sugar? Corey's eyes were amazed. "This must be a very powerful artist. It's so powerful to paint with sugar and to paint so vivid and realistic."

    Corey learned to paint, and he paints well, and because he can paint, he admires this master who can paint directly with sugar. He didn't use paint, even if he didn't use a brush, but a spoon, a spoon for soup in the kitchen. And when he paints is so relaxed and skilled, it is mostly completed in a brushstroke, without the slightest pause and mistake in the middle. You know, the sugars set quickly without the spoon, and you can't even modify them.

    Zhang Shaojie didn't know how to explain the traditional Chinese craft to Corey for a while, because he didn't know it very well.

    "Would you like to buy it? "Zhang Shaojie asked Corey.

    "Yes," Corey nodded immediately.

    "What about you? Corey went to ask the others.

    "No, the candy is very greasy at first glance. "The two girls shook their heads, the sweet smell they didn't want to eat. The other two boys shook their heads, neither of whom liked sweets.

    Zhang Shaojie paid only one person: " corey, which one do you want?"

    Corey went back and forth on one side of the finished product, thinking that either one looked good, and for a moment he was a little uncertain: "May I have another look ? The way he paints is so elegant."

    "Of course." Zhang Shaojie's father and Corey's father are partners, he brought Corey out today, is to help his father entertain each other.

    "Ajay, why don't you watch here and we'll go over there? Other than Corey, there was little interest in sugar painting. The night market was so big that they wanted to look elsewhere.

    "OK. "Zhang Shaojie nodded, let others free to visit the night market, he himself alone with Corey. But Zhang underestimated Corey's love of sugar painting, which was 20 minutes without moving his feet. Zhang Shaojie is a little bit unbearable, but Corey is still a relished appearance, he can not say anything.

    "Brother!" At this time sister Zhang Tian ran to pull him, "You go to help me win a doll."

    "What? Zhang Shaojie puzzled.

    "There's a game in front of you, hit a balloon to send a doll, you've learned to shoot ? Help me win a doll. "Zhang Tian said, pointing to a game stand ten meters away.

    Zhang Shaojie took a look, turned to Corey, and invited him to say: "Corey, do you want to go over there and play games?"

    Corey looked back and found it was a shooting game, and suddenly lost interest. He played with real guns in Country M. Where would he be interested in toy guns? "No, you go. I've figured out what I want. When the master finishes painting, I'll go to you."

    "Let's go, brother. Hurry up. "Zhang Tian is still pulling.

    Zhang Shaojie can't stand sister coquettish, also really here to see some bored, thinking of two places not far away, a look back can see, then followed sister left.