Chapter 2 Divination System

Lin Zhi woke up the next morning, a nurse happened to come in rounds, see her wake up, a face of surprise ran out, soon called a white beard old man. The old man to Lin Zhi a check and inquiry, busy for a long time, just stopped.

    "Miracle. It's a miracle. It's a big car accident. It's just a slight concussion that breaks the skin. "The old man stared at Lin's skull with bright eyes, eager to take it apart to see the internal structure.

    Lin Zhi also remembers at this time, she had an accident yesterday, was hit by a car at the school gate, is a black Audi. But that's not the point, the point is that the divination really came true, that junk website is not a lie.

    "Host, please don't question the capabilities of this system."

    The cold mechanical sound, scared Lin Zhi almost jumped out of bed.

    System ? So the sounds you hear before you die are not hallucinations.

    "If it's a hallucination, with all due respect, the host is now dead. The sound of the system reappears.

    "What's the matter? "The old man thought Lin Chien had any sequelae, and asked concerned.

    "No... it's okay, it's just a little scared. Lin replied with a pale face.

    "I'm afraid it's right. The doctor who followed the car said you were hit 20 meters, 20 meters ah, hit so far, you'll have to be crippled if you don't die..." The old man looked at the patient's pale face and noticed that his words were somewhat inappropriate. He coughed lightly and said again, "But nothing, as the old saying goes, there will be a blessing to survive a disaster."

    "Thank you, doctor. "Lin said thank you.

    "Come on, don't think about it. Now that you're awake, you'll pay the hospital fee. You're not in serious condition, just a broken skull, some blood, another day of observation and you'll be out of the hospital. "The old man said, and he said a few words of inconceivable.

    " hospitalization expenses? "Lin Yi stunned a moment, "the person who hit me did not hand in?"

    "The driver who hit you was hit and run. I don't know if he caught it yet. "said the old man.

    Being hit by someone, the medical bill still have to pay oneself, still can be a bit more sad ? But a little money is nothing compared to losing your life.

    " how much? "asked Lin.

    "Bed head has hospitalization list, you bind our hospital public number, check oneself, check can be online direct payment. "The old man said and went to work with the other patients.

    As soon as the old man left, Lin Zhi couldn't wait to run into the toilet, not that she urgently needed to solve physiological problems, but to verify a thing.

    " divination system?"

    " it's me. "The system sounds.

    "It's true ? So, you saved me? "She was in a daze, but she didn't remember it very well.

    "Yes, because the host's body was too weak at the time of binding, the system automatically repaired the host's body. But given that the host was actually in a car accident and that blood had oozed out of the body, the system ended up leaving a small wound on the host's skull for unnecessary trouble. The system is a rigorous system.

    "It's okay." A small wound is nothing compared to being killed and mutilated. "Thank you for saving me."

    " you're welcome." system.