Chapter 85 Wrong Opening of Wooden Fish

"Ask her what it is."

    Lin said, pointing the ruler in his hand to the female spirit, and asked in a loud voice: "What are you doing?"

    The female spirit body saw Lin Zhi ring ruler pointing to her, thought the other side is to attack, is on guard, coldly heard the other side of the question, and she actually understood.

    The female spirit said in astonishment: " you speak the language we have here?"

    The female spirit has compelled a foreign power with emotion, so knowing that the language of the outsider is different from theirs, so after understanding Lin Zhi's words, she will appear so surprised.

    Lin nodded: " i can understand."

    The female spirit immediately agitated: "Where did you come from, and why did you suddenly appear in our stockade?"

    Lin was frowning: "I asked you first, and you answered me first."

    This woman's a good spirit.

    The female spirit thought of the poison she had just been blown up and snorted: "Do you believe me when I say it?"

    Lin Zhi: "You say yours, believe it or not I will judge."

    If this is someone else, listen to the female spirit body say so, must be guilty in the heart, even if the other side told the correct answer, the heart will feel false. But Lin is not worried, because no one can lie in front of his old man.

    The green eyes on the female spirit's face flashed, and the voice said: "It's a puppet."

    The ruler was unresponsive.

    Lin Chien turned his head to Chen Chu: "It's a puppet."

    Chen Chu nodded, saying he knew.

    Listening to Lin Chien's tone, the female spirit was as sure as if she knew the poison herself, and she asked in surprise: " how do you judge the truth from the false?"

    Because Master, he didn't ask me to punish you.

    The attributes of the Master's ruler, who refuses to answer questions, answers the wrong questions, and answers the wrong questions, will be punished. Therefore, unless the other party does not answer the question, as long as the answer, Lin will certainly be able to judge the truth or false.

    Lin Chien did not answer her, but looked at the man standing next to her and thought about it and asked: " you poisoned him?"

    Spiritual Body: "Yes, how ? You want to save him?

    Lin Chien turned to Chen Chu: " shall we save this power?"

    The same earth's power, if you can help, Lin Zhi does not mind helping. But the environment in the subspace is complex, and not all the powers are good, so Lin wants to consult Chen Chu first.

    Chen Chu shook his head without thinking: " can't save."

    It's not that you can't save it, it's that you can't save it.

    Chen Chu looked at the affectionate male powerman standing next to the female spirit and explained slowly: "If we want to save people, we must attack the witchcraft, but the power who has been poisoned by love will swear to the death to guard the witchcraft. Even if we can suppress both of them at the same time, with the other's ability to manipulate the worm, one idea can kill the power who has been poisoned by love. So in the absence of the help of the witchcraft, once in love, unless the other person wants to release, otherwise no one can save.