Chapter 67 "Not dead" is bad luck ?

Lin Zhi looked at the woman's more and more crazy appearance, lost the interest of continuing interrogation, even felt some sad. There are so many people in this world, so many feelings, why do you have to make yourself so ugly and twisted for a man ?

    Isn't love supposed to be a beautiful thing ? If a relationship can be so uncomfortable and twisted, she'd rather not.

    " drag it away. "Lin Chien told Zhenzi.

    Long hair throws out, like a dark ribbon generally wrapped Lin Shuangyu, in the forest stepped into the space corridor at the same time, dragged people in. A few seconds later, Lin appeared in the six-group office building at 106 Chunfeng Road. There is also a TV in the lounge area of the small building. Lin did not want to take people home, so he dragged it here.

    Lin Shuangyu this already distorted curser certainly can not let go, must hand her over to the law enforcement team. Lin is already an official official, naturally know the contact information of the law enforcement team. She also thought of calling the law enforcement team directly at Lin Shuangyu's home, but considering that Lin Shuangyu's parents were at home, the law enforcement team came over to explain, Lin wanted to bring people out first. As for how the law enforcement team will deal with Lin Shuangyu's parents in the future, Lin Chien does not have to participate, and he will not worry.

    LinGian looked at the same LinShuangYu wrapped by ZhenZiZi, with the company phone dialed the phone number of the law enforcement team. After a simple explanation, the law enforcement team said they would come and bring someone up in 20 minutes.

    LinShuangYu heard LinGian to give her to the law enforcement team, suddenly began to struggle crazy, but no matter how she struggled, also break free of the bondage of the chastity son. In the double blessing of Zhenzi and the ruler, Lin Zhi is not afraid of the other side to break free, then take out the mobile phone ready to surf the Internet while waiting for the law enforcement team to come.

    Just took out the mobile phone, Lin saw a WeChat from Song Wei, asked her if she had arrived home.

    Lin Zhi casually replied.

    Song Yan: [So fast ?

    Lin yi leng, looked at the time, this reaction, normal from song yi's apartment left back to her own residence, at least half an hour, and now, only 20 minutes passed. Mainly she ran several places in the 20 minutes, which gave her the illusion that time had passed.

    After thinking about it, Lin replied: [Don't you think the hose burst at home, so I just took a taxi.

    Song did not doubt it, but instead cared about the situation in her family: [How's the situation at home? Did you lose a lot ?

    Lin Chien: [It's not big. There's a crack in the water pipe. There's not much water, so it floods the bathroom.

    Song Lian: [That's good. Find someone to fix it.

    LinGian back a good, suddenly thought of SongWei things, she hesitated to SongWei hypnotize things to find a reason and SongGian hint. But after thinking about it for a while, he could not find a suitable excuse, so he gave up.

    Twenty minutes is only two sketches, Lin Chien did not finish the second sketch, the door came a knock on the door.

    Lin Chien hurriedly got up and went to the door. Halfway through the walk, he suddenly thought of something. He lifted his hand and took off the long hair of Zhenzi from his head and put it into the column of items. She went to country F to save lives is live worldwide, this hair is too eye-catching now, it's better to be careful. Lin Shuangyu has not had much contact with the power world at a glance, can not recognize normal, law enforcement team is an orthodox official organization member, certainly can recognize.