Chapter 78 The Conspiracy of Blue Flame

Rooftop。

    Chen Chu looked at the tall figure with his back to him and walked silently for a moment.

    Tang Tianyuan and Chen Chu approached and asked aloud: " have you seen the blue moon?"

    Chen Chu: "Hmm."

    When it comes to his daughter, Tang Tianyuan's face has a smile: "Why didn't you see her? Where did she go?"

    Chen Chu: "I don't know."

    Tang Tianyuan turned violently and looked directly at Chen Chu: "All these years, you've been rusty with the Blue Moon."

    The tone is not heavy, but it's like a reminder.

    Chen Chu's eyes moved slightly, and Tang Tianyuan's tone reminded him of his childhood and of his first meeting with Tang Lanyue: "This is my daughter Blue Moon. From now on, you two will go to school together and practice together. Chen Chu, you have to protect her for the teacher, especially in the subspace.

    Chen Chu knows that Tang Tianyuan said this at this time, in fact, is to remind him that he did not fulfill the responsibility of protecting Tang Lanyue.

    Tang Tianyuan saw that Chen Chu did not say a word, like a teasing way: "These years for you, blue moon everywhere collects the props out of the lock soul building, so that those into the lock soul building was cursed powers, after coming out directly to the white tiger group to find props to solve the curse.

    Chen Chu did not remain silent. He looked up at Tang Tianyuan: "You know how my curse came about, Team Leader Tang."

    Tang Tianyuan just took some warm eyes and suddenly became fierce: " but hasn't your curse been lifted?"

    Chen Chu's look changed.

    Tang Tianyuan: "It's strange why I know ? Although you and the Privy Council say you've never been to the seventh floor at all, from what I know of you, it's impossible not to think about unlocking the curse now that you're in. What's more, the Lock Soul Tower collapsed, and I've investigated all the powers that went in one by one. If it wasn't you, was it your group's Jie Xingyu, or Lin Chien?"

    Chen Chu slightly clenched his fist and said in a deep voice: "Even if my curse has been lifted, I will not return to the White Tigers."

    Tang Tianyuan's lips were slightly hooked, showing an unexpected smile: "It was untied, and I knew that the high priest on the seventh floor would not kill you."

    Chen Chu sips lips did not refute, he can not refute, if refute, Tang Tianyuan's attention will fall on Lin Zhi body.

    Tang Tianyuan looked at Chen Chu and said: "You don't have to worry about it all the time. The reason why Jiamu will transfer the death spell to you is not really going to kill you." I once told him that you don't necessarily die in the Lock Soul House.

    Chen Chu pupil miniature.

    Tang Tianyuan almost saw it. He stopped talking about the past and turned to the topic: "This time you Jinshi six groups stopped the Blue Flame terrorist action, did a good job, the headquarters will be rewarded. Especially the one who's been...

    Chen first saw him mention Lin Zhi, the fists that had been clenched tight, but the face was always calm.

    "I didn't think she was the space power who crawled from the TV into Blue Flame F's headquarters to save lives. During last night's terrorist operation, Lin was wearing Sadako's wig and dragged Chen Chu back from the border. So many members of the law enforcement team saw it and wanted to hide it. So the headquarters also knew the identity of Lin Zhi, "Tan assistant said Lin Zhi's space ability is more special, can only carry on space crossing through television, without any attack ability, is this?"