Chapter 54 Killing Out of the Lock Soul Tower (Part I)

I'm afraid of being poor ? Go out and ask how many people in this world are not afraid of poverty.

    Moreover, every three or five in the news can see so-and-so depressed want to commit suicide, so-and-so lovelorn want to commit suicide, so-and-so unemployed want to commit suicide, but you heard so-and-so too rich want to become poor ?

    No !

    "Hahaha" the high priest on the throne suddenly laughed without warning, laughing without image, exaggerated unceasingly, for a long time he suddenly raised his hand to point to Lin Wei.

    Chen Chu took a step forward instinctively, and as soon as he stopped Lin Chien, he heard the high priest say in a voice of great joy: " you're right, i agree."

    I'm right ? What did I say ?

    Lin Chien looked at Chen Chu with a question mark on his face. Chen Chu explained: "The high priest can sense your inner thoughts through soul resonance."

    Lin immediately widened his eyes: " mind reading?"

    The high priest actually can read minds, so just now he planned a half-day escape, actually the other side heard ?

    High Priest: "Yes, I heard it all."

    I heard it again ? This kind of person is really terrible, in front of him there is no secret, that system is about to be discovered ?

    " what's the beep? "asked the high priest suddenly.

    Beep ? Lin Zhi's face is confused.

    "What else have you hidden away from me? "The high priest looked at Lin Chien with a little interest. In his eyes, Lin Chien was as weak as an ant, and could be crushed to death at will. So I'm not worried about whether Lin's body still has powerful props, he's just bored for too long, and he's curious about new things.

    System ? Lin Zhi subconsciously thought of the system, she just worried that the system will be discovered, so the information about the system was blocked ?

    " system, you can block the high priest's mind reading? To determine his conjecture, Lin asked the system directly.

    "The existence of a system is the highest secret under the rules of heaven and earth, and cannot be identified by anyone other than the host. Moreover, the other person is not using mind reading, but you are too emotionally ups and downs, easy to be captured in the heart. Stupid, calm down. "The system scolded.

    After being scolded by the system, Lin went on to ask: "So I communicate with you, the other person is inaudible, right."

    System: "Of course."

    Lin Zhi: "That's OK, otherwise it's really no card."

    Chen Chu saw Lin Chien's look more and more excited. He was afraid that the high priest would ask her what card to save her life. He suddenly turned around and blocked the high priest's eyes with his body. He gently pressed his hands on Lin Chien's shoulder and said in a gentle tone: "It's not mind-reading. He can just sense your emotions through the movement of his soul, so you just have to be quiet, not so nervous, and he won't hear you.

    The system has just reminded that Lin took a few deep breaths, and her mood gradually stabilized, and even if she was emotional, she was not afraid, as long as she changed her mental activities to communicate with the system, the system would naturally help her block.

    "It's not fun. "The voice of the high priest's slight dissatisfaction came from above.

    Chen Chu looked to the high priest and continued the topic he had just interrupted: "High Priest, I have asked my friend to leave all the energy stones that have been taken away, and I ask you to let her go."