Chapter 48 The Strongness of Bad Luck

Because Chen Chu's too "line", after the auction, as long as Lin Wei raised the card, no one dared to rob again. After lifting it twice in a row, Lin felt like he was a little bully, so he did not rush to raise the card until the auctioneer began to count down, or was approaching the floor price given by six groups of colleagues.

    After the auction, two people from the venue, is planning to go to the restaurant to eat, Tang Lanyue suddenly chased up from behind, stopped in front of two people.

    "Is it Lin Chien? Could you excuse me? I have something to say to Chen Chu alone. "Tang Lanyue told Lin.

    You have to say it alone. You called Chen Chu. Why do you want me to do it?

    Lin Chien was a little upset, but in Chen Chu's face, he walked two steps and went to the elevator to wait.

    "What's the matter? "Chen Chu frowned at Tang Lanyue.

    " this is for you. "Tang Lanyue handed Chen Chu a box.

    Chen Chu looked at the box, recognized that it is the key, can be opened in the subspace, forced to open the key of the space door, a 200,000 points, this auction a total of 10, Tang Lanyue auctioned six.

    ChenChu puzzled looking at TangLanYue, did not go to pick up.

    Tang Lanyue: "I know you feel strong, but with the key will be safer, this lock soul building opened, I and Jiamu will go in with you, will help you find props.

    Some perceptual powers can quickly sense the position of the space door when the space door is opened and enter the space door by themselves. Last time Blizzard City, after Lin was swallowed, Chen Chu and the dirty king rely on perception into the space door.

    " yes. "Li Jiamu also came over at this time, "Last time we went up the seventh floor, smooth out, this time certainly can."

    Chen Chu looked at Li Jiamu: " not afraid of being cursed?"

    Li Jiamu: "You were unlucky last time, and not this time."

    There was a hint of self-deprecation in Chen Chu's low eyebrows: "It was really my bad luck last time."

    Tang Lanyue said with a smile: "That's a deal. When the Lock Soul Tower opens, we'll go in together."

    Saying, Tang Lanyue handed the key in the hand forward, signaled Chen Chu to accept.

    "No. "Chen Chu still did not answer, "I did not intend to enter the lock soul building."

    Li Jiamu: "What are you doing with the eyes of the curse if you don't go into the Lock Soul Tower? "For this reason, the deputy leader of Xuanwu Group was also deterred.

    Chen Chu: "The Cursed Eye is for colleagues to shoot, he is the Cursed Master. I'll leave the Imperial Capital this afternoon, and as for you... ...you can't enter the Lock Soul Tower, whatever you want."

    Finished, Chen Chu nodded to the two people, then went straight to the elevator entrance. He didn't let these two people into the Lock Soul Tower to help him find the props to lift the curse, and that's their own business.

    " go, go to dinner. "Chen Chu pressed the elevator, which stopped on the 20th floor, and he walked in without a head.

    After lunch, the two went back to their room to pack their bags. In fact, there is nothing to clean up, the total only lived for two days, also did not go shopping or buy local products, in the conference bought materials are also space props, and do not occupy much space.