Chapter 38 Clearing Merit Values

Because it was suddenly dark, almost all the powers in the half of the city where Lin was located were running, so they walked all the way to the exit without meeting any danger. Only Yunzhou children, has been non-stop why the sky suddenly dark, and suddenly light, but the dirty king and Lin Zhi who did not tell him the reason.

    At the exit, Chen Chu dressed in a dark blue fox fur, in the snow and wind long body jade. See a few people come, indifferent face, show a smile. His eyes passed from Lin's face, and then looked at the pale-faced Dirty King.

    "Are you all right? "Chen Chu asked the Dirt King.

    " minor injuries. "The Dirty King looked pale.

    " you're hurt Lin Chien looked at the Dirty King worriedly. Although she also felt that the Dirty King's face was wrong and a little sick, the Dirty King seemed to look like this, so she didn't think much about it.

    "Nothing. "The dirty king used the big curse several times, powers and blood are seriously lost, although Chen Chu did not see the dirty king curse process, but can feel the dirty king's weakness. The reason why Lin did not find the dirty king injured, one is that she did not feel the loss of the dirty king's powers, the other is that the dirty king has been hiding his hands in the cloak, hiding the wound.

    "Aren't you a wooden power ? I remember wooden powers can heal. Go help your brother. Lin turned to Yunzhou and pushed the child in the direction of the Dirt King.

    "I don't want it. I advise you not to be with him, too. Beware of being cursed by him. "The child said, as if afraid of being cursed by the dirty king, a face of disgust to hide far away.

    " you child..."

    " leave him alone."

    LinGian think YunZhou this brat is really not cleaned up, dirty king for him specially into the subspace, even injured, the result of this child ungrateful, but also harsh words. But she wanted to talk, and the Dirty King stopped her. Lin Zhi felt strange, but also did not say anything.

    After all, they are two brothers, although I do not know what misunderstanding, but she is a outsider or less involved. And the dirty king was so worried before he came in, and the result was that he was indifferent to his brother. It was really difficult to understand.

    "Let's go out. I don't know what time it is out there. I hope we don't miss the graduation ceremony. Lin has read the data on subspaces and knows that the time flow rate in subspaces is different from that in the outside, and this rule has never been discovered by subspace researchers, except that most of the time flow rate in subspaces is slower than that in the outside.

    It's been almost three hours since she entered this space, and it's definitely dawn outside.

    "Hmm." The Dirty King nodded and pulled out a bag of energy stones from his skirt, which he had snatched from a power man when he first entered.

    Lin also took out three bags of energy stones from her arms. Before she and Yunzhou asked for eight bags of energy stones. One person divided four, and she threw one out in the middle, and now there are three left. Lin Zhi took three bags in the hand to weigh, suddenly felt one of the bags feel a little wrong, pulled open a look, found inside unexpectedly empty.

    "Why is it empty? "cried Lin incredulously.

    "What's the matter? "Chen Chu looked at Lin Chien.

    "I have a bag of energy stone empty. "Lin Yi Road.

    "Did you lose it when you ran away? "Yunzhou asked. Just now Lin Chien was chased by so many powers. It's not surprising that he lost something.