Chapter 106 Car Accident Transfer

Sleep comfortably, after breakfast, Lin Zhi followed Chen Chu to the headquarters again. Different from yesterday, today's Lin Zhi from the headquarters door, the smile on her face has not stopped, because she is to reimburse today.

    Yes, the headquarters is rich ah, 20,000 energy stone said reimbursement to reimburse, unlike their Jinshi six groups, the energy stone of the whole warehouse combined not 5,000.

    Chen Chu was affected by Lin Chien's smile, and his mood was better. He took Lin Chien all the way to the headquarters warehouse door, and then said: "You go back by yourself after you get the energy stone. I'll probably be in the institute for two days."

    "What are you doing at the institute? You're not a researcher. Lin asked subconsciously.

    "My powers have escalated, and the institute wants to collect some data. "Chen Chu explained.

    Lin Chien nodded, indicating that he knew, and then said: "So can you come out tomorrow ? Tomorrow night, about five or six o'clock, you'll be out for half an hour."

    Chen Chu wondered: "Is there anything going on?"

    "I have a car accident tomorrow. Lin's tone is light, as if she's not having a car accident tomorrow, but a date.

    There's another car accident, and the timing is so accurate ?

    Chen Chu frowns and calculates the time: " your car accident every three days?"

    It's three days from the accident at the airport of Country Y to five or six tomorrow afternoon.

    Lin Chien: "It was not originally, mainly because I went to Miao Stronghold this time I overdrawn power overdrawn too much, so the sequelae is bigger. Fortunately, now that we have a solution, it's not a big problem."

    Chen Chu thought of the dangers of this trip to Miao Stronghold and Zhenzi's almost impossible shuttle ability, and easily accepted Lin Zhi's explanation: "Well, I'll come out."

    Lin was immediately relieved.

    Chen junior Lin into the warehouse, then turned to the building behind the research institute. Yesterday in the conference room, Hua Lao hinted to him, this morning, Chen Chu received a phone call from the research institute, let him have breakfast to the research institute report.

    What does the institute let itself do ? Think of yesterday Hua Lao said to give him advice, Chen Chu speculated that he may be exposed to the ultimate power of the official.

    Here, Lin entered the warehouse and quickly completed the reimbursement. Warehouse person in charge has been informed, early in the morning the energy stone ready, see Lin Zhi came in, after verifying the identity of the energy stone on the spot will be equipped with the storage props to Lin Zhi.

    "There are 20,000 energy stones in it, because a wood-based powerman advanced to Class A a while ago exchanged a large number of wood-based energy stones from the headquarters, so there are fewer wood-based energy stones in it, only about 2,000." The number of energy stones in the other four systems is equal. "The person in charge explained the situation of the energy stone inside.

    "It's okay, as long as it's an energy stone. Sadako is not picky about food, as long as it's an energy stone.

    "Then you can sign here and go. The person in charge pointed to the receipt on the desk.

    "Good. "Lin Zhi happily signed his name, also do not count the energy stone inside enough 20,000. It's not that she trusts the government more and thinks that the government will not lose her energy stone, but that she already asked for twice the energy stone, even if the government gave less, can she still pay less than ten thousand ? So in any case, she's making a profit on this reimbursement.