Chapter 87 King Hero Card

Subspace does not swallow too many powers higher than its own level when swallowing powers. For example, in the subspace of Level B, most of the powers swallowed are below Level B, and occasionally Level A, but the number must not be too large. Because the purpose of subspace engulfing powers is to replenish their own energy, not to send energy to foreign powers. If too many high-level powers are swallowed and the spirit in the subspace cannot resist, the subspace will soon collapse.

    Therefore, S-class powers such as Chen Chu will not be swallowed by Miao Village if they do not deliberately open the space door with the key or meet special circumstances such as Lin Wei.

    The existence of the strong, will destroy the original balance of the subspace, so Chen Chu came in easily to get more than 200 insect energy stone. In the same way, the stronger the people in Miao Stronghold at this time, the more energy stones in their hands must be. Chen Chu's sight, in the crowd on the lock just shouted that he is S-class stick country brother.

    Good. You're the loudest. You're the only one.

    Chen Chu said to Lin Zhi wait here, then left a wind barrier, plunged towards the loudest A-class power.

    When the brother of the stick country saw the big guy looking at him, he knew that the big deal was not good, because half an hour ago, he was the strongest in the stockade, and he also looked at who had the energy stone in his hand. He looked at others and then directly robbed them.

    Bastard, isn't this stupid space class B? How did you swallow an S class ?

    While complaining in his heart, Brother Bangzi turned and ran, while inciting the rest of the powers to help: "Let's go together. He's got a lot of energy stones in his hand. He'll be able to get out immediately."

    If he had shouted on the last day, people might have risked their last chance to get out, but it's the first day, with two days to go, and these powers have not completely lost their senses. Go grab an S-class, you'll only die faster.

    But there are also active, like desperate people, these people set their eyes on the statue of the King of Gu standing in front of the Lin Wei body. S-class big guy is hard to mess with, but this woman looks weak, and you might get the energy stone if you catch her.

    Two people in the crowd looked at each other, and then tacitly toward the barrier of the forest rushed past, two people holding a gun, one holding a knife, unexpectedly have power props, together with the barrier attack.

    Lin Zhi saw the gun, subconsciously stepped back, but behind is the statue of the King of Gu, she can not retreat, can only helplessly watch the power bullet hit the wind barrier. Fortunately, the barrier left by Chen Chu was strong enough to block the bullets and make only a buzzing sound.

    Although there is a barrier, bullets can't hurt her, but standing in a transparent cover and being shot with bullets, it's very bad.

    " system, I want a raffle. Lin felt that she needed a prop that could take the initiative to fight at this time. Most of her props now are auxiliary, and you can't fight back.

    The system mall flashes and the raffle page is displayed.

    Lin Zhi looked at the lower right corner of his 100,000 amount of merit point, domineering side leakage of the choice of ten consecutive draw, and then got thank you to participate? 10 the -- the

    I'm dizzy. The situation is so critical. Thank you for participating.

    Lin and the system for a long time, more or less understand the system, and in several prop raffles or purchases, Lin found a rule. That's when she gets the props every time she gets them, before and after she's about to be in danger, and the type of props she gets are suitable for her use in danger, and everything is like the system arranged in advance.