Chapter 112, I stopped you

Over the city power division, the space power suddenly shakes, and then a space door is opened, from which three powerful powers.

    The three men, two men and one woman, were at the forefront of Chen Chu. The men and women behind Chen Chu are not old, about 20 years old, the woman is beautiful, but the temperament is cold and beautiful, people dare not approach. The man's sword eyebrows and stars, with a smile on his face, makes people feel good.

    "The three patrols are here. "The head of the Yuecheng branch greeted him with a smile.

    The three men are called patrols because they are patrols. The so-called patrol is actually the name of some powerful, but in the official organization but no specific position of the high-level power. Patrols have no real power, but they can walk everywhere and punish evil spirits.

    " minister ma. "Chen Chu smiled and shook hands with each other.

    Chishui covered the city is Yuecheng, in order to let them catch up with the opening time, specially let the Kunlun team of space powers temporarily opened up the space passage from the imperial capital to Yuecheng.

    As for Chen Chu, he will space power things, naturally is hidden. Otherwise, if the officials know that he has more than two abilities, and both are SS-level, no matter how unstable he is, Hua Lao may have to let him into Kunlun.

    "Chen patrols, transfers the map of the earth, and saves thousands of lives in China. Heroes. Minister Ma naturally knew Chen Chu, and he came up with a compliment.

    Chen Chu smile did not speak, also did not modest, this compliment he heard a lot, the best way to deal with is not to listen, if you modest a few words, the other side will praise more.

    " flying frost. "The woman named Flying Frost nodded coldly to the horse minister and then looked away.

    " orcas. "The boy named Orca looked kind, but after he said hello, he rushed to the long table not far away to eat.

    Ma minister a heart attack, keep comforting oneself, calculate, strong, how many are some temper.

    "The three inspectors must be tired of coming from afar. I've prepared some food. The three might as well eat something before opening the space door. "Minister Ma said the cliché, what the distance must be tired, far is far away, but they are across the space and come, at most 10 meters ?

    "No, the Prophet's foreseeable time is coming. Let's go ahead. "Flying Frost refused with cold eyes.

    The killer whale listened, busy raised his hand and grabbed an apple in his hand, ready to take it on the road to eat.

    "Don't worry, eat something first. "Chen Chu to the Frost Road.

    Flying frost twist eyebrows, see ChenChu insist also did not say what, casually found a chair to sit down.

    When the killer whale saw it, he knew he could eat slowly, and immediately stopped hiding apples. He opened the small hot pot on the table and caught fire, while complaining about Minister Ma: "Oh, why didn't the pot open?"

    "My fault, my fault, it's Ma's bad greeting. "Minister Ma is busy admitting his mistake.

    "Oh, I'm just saying it casually. I don't mean anything else. "The killer whale boy scratched his head embarrassedly. "Thanks to Minister Ma for preparing so much food. If you die by accident, at least you have a good meal before you die."

    "Uh!" Minister Ma froze, this words let him how to answer ?

    "Eating doesn't stop you. "Frost stared at the killer whale.