Chapter 24 The Wild Lookout of the Driver

After handing in the energy crystallization, Lin Zhi can leave, but before leaving she is very reluctant to part with Tan assistant, a kind of want to talk and stop the appearance.

    "If you have anything to say, just say it. "Tan assistant snorted, this is to know that he just said the wrong thing, want to apologize ? She's got some eyesight.

    " then I said "Lin Chien held his little finger by the hem of his dress, and he was a little embarrassed.

    "Say. "You just hinted I ugly I didn't even get angry, you apologize I can still get angry ?

    "That is, I will defend the day after tomorrow, after the defense almost even graduated, and then... "Lin Zhi a foreshadowing just cautious way, "I have to move out of the dormitory."

    Chen Chu did not understand the meaning of Lin's words at the beginning, until Lin said she would move out of the dormitory only suddenly realized, funny, can not help but sideways to see Tan assistant's reaction.

    Assistant Tan was devoted to his own apology. After listening to the apology for a long time, Lin Chien — sheng was involved in the defense and graduation. He said impatiently: " so?"

    "So the house, if you can, can you arrange it for me earlier? I have no place to live. "Lin Chien smiled at Tan's assistant with a flattering smile.

    Tan assistant speechless for a long time, finally took a deep breath, back to the body, covered the chest, slightly tired upstairs.

    Why don't you feel the mood is right ? Lin Chien blinked and looked at Chen Chu in doubt. Chen Chu coughed and turned slightly embarrassed to walk outside the door. " go, i'll take you back."

    If he doesn't leave, he'll be overwhelmed.

    Lin yi alas, holding the new phone, hastily followed.

    Back to the dormitory, the roommates who had not slept all night were sleeping, Lin Zhi also did not sleep all night, immediately also sleepy, fell asleep in bed for a second. Four girls in a dormitory slept until 1 p.m. before they woke up hungry.

    After waking up, a few girls saw Lin Zhi back, inevitably a burst of inquiry, Lin Zhi had to follow the morning excuse to explain again, by the way enriched the details. Said that their company was about to pay quarterly bonuses, and this morning will be submitted to the headquarters, their department manager is really busy alone, had to call her to work overtime temporarily. She left too hastily to tell them, the phone was directly in the taxi, and then plunged into work, completely forgot. For this, the company also specially gave her a mobile phone to compensate.

    Originally still some skeptical roommates, a see that value of 8000 yuan luxury mobile phone, then completely convinced. Why? Because Lin Zhi's cheapness, she wouldn't buy such an expensive mobile phone, so this mobile phone must be from the company. And a company that can be so generous must be a good company.

    "Surely, the state-owned enterprise welfare is good ah, the employee lost a mobile phone, immediately sent a better, atmosphere ah. "This M's last year's top match, also used to be Xu Ruan's dream of love opportunity.

    "Otherwise so many people now break their heads and want to enter state-owned enterprises?"

    "You've only been working for a few days, and this phone alone can cover a month's salary."

    Three girls a face of envy, Lin Zhi heart beautiful, want to say this is where, I also split the room. However, the house this welfare is a bit too exaggerated, Lin did not dare to say.