Chapter 102 Stealing Powers

VIP lounge.

    Because of the sequelae of the car accident and the pale-faced Lin Zhi is like a child who has done something wrong, cautiously huddled in the sofa, carefully looking at someone's face.

    Chen Chu, the owner of the face, sat calmly on the sofa next door, with an uncomfortable low pressure, so that they sat in the departure lounge for almost half an hour, and no one dared to sit near them.

    Lin could not sit still, holding the back of the chair to want to stand up, only she moved, next door someone calmly looked over.

    "I'd like to go get some fruit to eat. Lin said at once.

    Chen Chu looked at the dining table not far away, walked long legs on the past, soon brought a dinner plate, inside all kinds of fruit, by the way also poured a glass of juice.

    "Thank you. "Lin Zhi took up the plate and retracted back into the sofa, eating fruit without a moment, but... there is such a low pressure machine around, even the delicious fruit also lost appetite ah.

    It's nearly 20 hours to fly on the plane, and who can stand it all the time has to find a way to resolve the awkward atmosphere.

    Lin decided to speak directly: " that..."

    Chen Chu looked down at her.

    Lin Chien's bulging surge dissipated instantly, and the words of the exit completely lost momentum, showing a thick guilty heart: " are you angry?"

    What's wrong with you, Lin, what's wrong with you ! It's you who hurt and suffer, and you're not sorry for anyone. How can Chen Chuxue look at you, you're weak ?

    "No." Chen Chu decisively denied.

    "......" Your tone sounds obvious.

    It is also strange, I am not the first time in front of Chen Chu was hit by a car, count, how also have three or four times, how only this time so angry.

    "That..." Lin once again summoned the courage.

    Chen Chu turned his head again.

    "I'm a little bored. Can you lend me my phone for a while? "asked Lin.

    Chen Chu handed over his phone.

    "Thank you. "Lin took the phone and retracted back to the sofa, and then quickly logged on to the Penguin.

    It may be because the person who gave them the phone was a Chinese powerman, which is equipped with many social software that is common to China. Penguins, WeChat and everything.

    WeChat can't be logged on for the time being, and Lin can only log in to penguins.

    As soon as she went online, news flashed in, it was the Dirty King.

    Dirty King: [Back ?

    Lin: [I'm still in country Y. I'm waiting at the airport. I still have two hours to get on the plane.

    Dirty King: [Oh.

    The Dirty King returned one. Oh, and there's no news.

    This man, your colleague, I've been through life and death so easy to get in touch with you, you don't care ? It's so cold !

    Lin Kuang ruthlessly slandered, and then took the initiative to type a line of words past: [Let me ask you something.

    Dirty King: [Say.

    Lin Chien quietly glanced at Chen Chu: [If someone makes you angry, how do you want the other person to apologize, you'll forgive him.

    Dirty King: [If someone makes me angry, don't apologize.