Chapter 103 Puppet Master Powers

The two men walked to a surveillance dead corner and suddenly disappeared.

    Lin Chien looked at the strange scene that suddenly appeared and sounded astonished: " why is there no space passage?"

    Sadako's spatial power is to build a spatial passage between her and the TV, through which she must climb out of the TV. And just now, she is just a flower in front of her eyes, without any movement to complete the space shuttle, equivalent to a transient.

    Chen Chu: "I compressed the distance of the space channel."

    Space powers need to build space channels before space shuttles. The longer the channels, the longer the space shuttles, and the higher the level of space powers, can compress the distance of space channels. Chen Chu just carried out a short transient, so directly compressed the space channel into a door. As a result, the forest has the illusion that there is no spatial channel at all.

    The original space channel can also be compressed.

    "That's awesome. "Lin Yi's heartfelt way.

    Chen Chu smiled: "You're even better. No one in the world can avoid the space door and shuttle directly out of the space turbulence."

    Lin: "I'm krypton gold."

    That's a full burn of my 80,000 merit value, and now it's painful to think of it.

    Krypton Gold ? You mean a lot of energy, stone ?

    Chen Chu remembered something and reminded him: "You can travel through the turbulence of space, don't say it. If anyone asks, it's normal."

    Anyway, all the foreign powers were unconscious at that time, and I'm afraid only the high priest and Miao Geyun knew the specific situation. And as the high priest and Miao Geyun, they won't mention this to others. So as long as they don't say it, no one else will know.

    Lin nodded: " i won't say it."

    Even if she said she dared not ah, where to find so many merit worth. And after Sadako repaired, I don't know what state it was.

    Chen Chu: "Let's go, and move again."

    There were so many people in the airport that Chen could not calm down to locate, so he only took a short space shuttle to a suburb about 20 kilometers away from the airport. At this point, no one was around, and he sensed Dracula's position again, and it took about two or three minutes to complete the establishment of the space passage.

    "Go. "Chen Chu with Lin Zhi stepped into the space passage again, a blink of an eye came to a closed room.

    " dracula. At a glance, Lin saw the goal of their trip. Dracula, the vampire, is lying in a hospital bed in the middle of the room. I have to say that the vampire's resilience is so powerful that Dracula was almost killed the day before, and his face was bloodied and miserable. And by this time in a coma Dracula has regained his handsome appearance. Apparently, the trauma's almost recovered, only the powers have not recovered.

    " crash."

    Suddenly, the sound of the toilet rang, two people turned back, to the direction of the toilet.

    There's someone in there.

    Chen Chu waved, a wind power along the open door on the drill, inside the white power just lifted his pants, suddenly the body suddenly heavy, then the huge wind pressure on the wall. The moment he was pressed against the wall, the white power's first reaction was not to be attacked, but to be glad he didn't turn around when he was flushing, or he would have to be pushed down the toilet.