Chapter 28 Unlucky or Unlucky

Lin Zhi endured nausea, very easy to run to the bathroom, rushed into the cubicle is a burst of yue, just eat the things basically spit out, uncomfortable not.

    After a while, Lin regained some strength, and she could know what she was like without looking in the mirror.

    Lin Chien held the toilet, vicious way: "I'll put up with it, and I'll have to pay my co-workers to curse myself to protect myself ? Sorcerer, when I've solved it, I'll see what I'll do to you."

    At this time, the mobile phone vibrated a few times, Lin Zhi opened a look, is Tan assistant in @ her.

    Assistant Tan: [@Lin Yu, the law enforcement team has passed. Do you know the identity of the witchcraft ?

    Tan assistant through mobile phone positioning, found the current location of Lin Zhi.

    Lin wiped his mouth and replied: [I don't know, but there's a high probability that it's the waiter at the restaurant.

    Assistant Tan: [OK, the law enforcement team has been notified, you leave the restaurant first.

    Yeah, we need to get out of here.

    LinGian put away the mobile phone, is about to take out the long hair of the son from the system space to put on, suddenly remembered that he just vomited.

    Jeong-zi likes Chen Chu-senior. If he climbs to Chen Chu-senior again, how ugly he looks ! No, we have to sort it out. In a minute, this is the toilet door again, and the witchcraft won't do it here.

    For a while, ChenChu saw his embarrassment of fear unexpectedly overwhelmed the fear of meeting witchcraft, LinGian almost did not think much from the bathroom went out. Fortunately, she remembered that she could not see the man, and kept her head down when she went out, and when she looked in the mirror, she put her whole face on the mirror to prevent the man's face from appearing in her mirror.

    With the fastest speed to clean up, Lin Zhi just ready to turn off the faucet to leave, the body suddenly a burst of inexplicable trembling, as if something in her blood squirming up.

    " pat, pat."

    There's footsteps, coming from behind.

    Sorcerer !

    Lin's pupils contracted and turned to the bathroom. She's in her current position, two steps from the bathroom.

    Rebellion ?

    Jim, who was planning to meet Lin by chance, felt the message of resistance transmitted by the male poison, and picked the eyebrows with great interest: Resistance ? There's someone who likes ? But it's no use resisting a man who's been poisoned.

    "Come here. "Jim gently spits out two words to Lin's back. He could have waited for the target to come out of the bathroom again, but suddenly he didn't want to wait. He liked the wild cat that would resist, which made him conquer.

    Lin Zhi footsteps a meal, the whole person in a very mysterious environment. Half her senses told her that she should not stop at this time, should go to the bathroom and put on a wig and leave. But the other half rationally and very eager to turn around, as if there was something there that made her happy.

    The dirty king said that as long as he saw the witchcraft himself would fall in love with him, but he had not seen it, reason was about to be out of control.

    What to do, what to do ? By the way, you can close your eyes first, as long as you don't see that man, you won't fall in love with him.

    Lin closed his eyes decisively, while using his remaining half of reason to continue to fight with the other half, trying to get rid of control and enter the bathroom.