Chapter 65 The Curse of Song Yu

After the system prompts that the divination task failed, Lin thought Song would receive a phone call, was told Song Wei allergy, and then ran to the hospital. The result has been waiting until two people from the home mall out, Song Wei also did not get news.

    Song Wei actually did not take this opportunity to let her sister away from his "like to take advantage of" poor friends a little farther ?

    "What are you going to eat later? "Song Chien asked Lin Chien.

    "You decide what to eat, but it's my treat. "Lin Yi Road.

    " then i'll have to eat something good. "Song said, and soon found a highly rated Sichuan restaurant on the Internet. In another shopping mall not far from the furniture mall, the per capita consumption of 100, with the school around the restaurant consumption is higher, but with Song Wei mouth like, but far from.

    This belongs to Song Zhi's considerate, she and their own contact process never conceal their rich identity, but always in various occasions and careful scruples to their economic strength of this ordinary friend.

    Just like this discount card, Song Zhi should be scrupulous to send too expensive gifts they will not accept, so just changed this way, so that they think that what they are doing is the wool of capitalists, psychological burden will not be too big.

    If I didn't meet Song Wei.

    Tsk, why think of this bad guy again.

    Lin ordered three dishes and a soup, waiting for the time to serve, the two continued to chat.

    "I'm going abroad on business for a while. Don't you like bags ? Do you want me to buy it for you? "Of course there's no business trip. It's a good way for Lin to return favors. She decided to go abroad to buy Song a bag she likes, preferably one she can't buy at home. Anyway, there is Sadako in, air tickets, visa free can also return the same day.

    Song Yan was really very interested, immediately asked: "Going abroad ? Which country are you going to?"

    I'll go to which country you like to have your bag.

    "There's a high probability that it's country F. "Lin said casually that a country, in any case, there are many bags in country F.

    "Country F ? Forget it. You can't get the bag I like. Hearing that Lin was going to country F, Song was first delighted and then disappointed.

    " why?"

    "I had a crush on AG's new version last month, the pink square bag, but that bag is for VIP customers, and only customers who spend more than $10 million on their brand are eligible to buy it. "I'm not a loyal customer of their family and I can't qualify to buy it," Song said.

    Over 10 million ? I can't believe someone spends $10 million on a bag these days ?

    Forget it, the world of local tyrants is not something ordinary people like me can understand. But Lin asked: "What kind of bag, let me see."

    "This." Song opened AG official website and showed the photo to Lin.

    It's an all-over pink crossbody bag with gorgeous embroidery and gemstones, with a mysterious exotic touch: "It's not expensive. It's only 30,000?"

    Lin Zhi simply can't imagine, this can actually say from her mouth. But for those who are willing to spend $10 million on a bag, 30,000 a bag is really not expensive.

    "It's a bag to give back to VIP customers. Normally, the bag of this material sells for 70, 000 or 80, 000 in their store. "Song said, "If only someone would resell it, I can accept 70 or 80 thousand."