Chapter 3 First Hexagram

When Lin calmed down again and took back his phone from the nurse, he suffered another blow.

    "We wanted to help you contact your family, but your phone broke and it wouldn't even turn on. Our head nurse wanted to call the police, and then the doctor checked and said you might be okay, so we didn't rush to find your family. Oh, by the way, your teacher came yesterday, but knew you were okay, stayed for a while and left. The nurse returned the phone to Lin, whose internal components could already be seen through the screen.

    Lin held his half a year of money, just bought less than three months of new phone, again want to cry.

    How many times did she have to divinate to earn a mobile phone back? People can still use their old phone to make a living, and her old phone was traded in when she traded it.

    "If you want to make a phone call, you can use the desk phone? "said the nurse's sister sweetly.

    "Thank you." I knew I had a hundred dollars in cash in my bag, but now I can't even take a taxi back to school.

    Who can I ask for help ? Lin thought for a while, just about to call, but found that he could not remember the phone number. Usually everyone is contacted by WeChat, no one will specially remember the phone number, this cold to use, is not can not remember. Lin chagrin for a while, found that the only thing she remembered seemed to be the phone of the part-time cake shop, or to facilitate sales deliberately memorized.

    I didn't go yesterday. The store manager must be angry. I have to explain.

    Lin Chien was about to call the cake shop, a shadow of the wind rushed over, lying on the nurse's desk to ask the nurse: "Nurse sister, do you have a patient here by the name of Lin Tong ? She's a student at Greenleaf University, and she was hit by a car around one o'clock yesterday.

    Lin's hand stiffened as he held the receiver: " what?"

    It's Lin's best friend, Song Wei.

    " what? ! "Song lian saw wearing sick clothes friend, directly rushed over, up and down to look at Lin yi, "you how ? Where's the injury ? How are your arms and legs ? Is it disfigured... "

    "I'm all right. I'm all right. I'm disfigured. "Lin Chien answered one by one.

    "What ? Where is it disfigured?

    Lin Zhi flat mouth, pointed to the "bald" on the head.

    Song yi first is a leng, to see clearly after the expression gradually strange up, grasping the shoulder of lin yi hand is began to "shudder.".

    "Laugh if you want. "Lin Ying was helpless.

    "Ha ha ha" SongGian smiled for a while, just remembered to restore friendship, "nothing, baldness is only temporary, will soon grow hair. Until it grows, I can sponsor you a few wigs. Now the quality of the wig pieces is so good, you can't tell it at all.

    "Thank you very much. Instead of continuing his "bald" topic, Lin asked, "You're not vacationing in the suburbs with your brother ? Why did you come back?"

    "You're in a car accident. I'm not in the mood for a holiday. "Song zhi remorseful, "I'm sorry, I didn't come first time, yesterday afternoon when we went to the mountains to play, there the signal is not good, and so on I from the school group to brush the news of your accident is already evening. My brother said it's not safe to drive at night, so he had to send me here in the morning."

    " thank you. "Lin Chien was moved to hear that Song Chien's holiday place was not close to here. It was only 9:30, which means she started from the resort at almost six o'clock.