Gosh, this man is constantly angry around me.

"What did you tell him Sofia?" He asks, whispering the words in my ear.

I shiver slightly. "I don't know what you're talking about." I pretend.

He scoffs, and i regret making him angrier because angry Justin kisses me and with the way he's staring at my lips right now, I can't risk it.

"Yes you do, tell me what your answer was." He asks again, louder this time as he leans his forehead against mine. He's being such a bitch right now, crowding me in and making me feel flustered that i cant help my anger.

"I don't think it's any of your business." I reply back.

"Like hell it isn't." He answers back and i feel a squeeze on my hip. "You have five seconds to tell me princess."

I stay quiet and smile sarcastically at him, letting him know I wasn't about to say anything. "Why were you listening in on my private conversation anyway?" I quirk an eyebrow.

"God you're so stubborn i can't stand it-" he shakes his head as he laughs but i can tell he's annoyed.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I ask in a teasing voice. "Kiss me and run off again?" I regret the words as soon as they leave my lips.

Because at that, he smirks, proud and cocky.
"Maybe. Why, would you like that?" He whispers as he leans close to my face, lips brushing against my ear as he talks. Goosebumps arise on my skin and i can feel my fingertips buzzing with electricity, wanting to reach out and touch him.

But i dont. I don't have the time to, because right then Elena walks in.

"Hey Sofi- Oh!" She stops and covers her eyes as she turns her body around.

I push Justin off of me with a force, making him stumble back a little as he chuckles lowly at my freaked reaction.

"Sorry to interrupt guys!" Elena says as she removes two fingers from her eyes to check if we're done now. We weren't even kissing, and she's acting like we were indecent. I make a note in my head to chastise her about this later. She's embarrassing me!

"But uh, we have to leave Sofia, Beth called and she needs a ride home.." she trails off awkwardly as she looks back and forth between us.

"Okay-" i try to speak but my voice comes out a whisper. I clear my throat before repeating myself. "Okay, lets go then." I plan to ignore Justin and walk ahead when he grabs my hand as Elena and I start walking and pulls me in to whisper in my ear.

"You'll be answering my question later." And then he lets me go. I scurry to catch up to Elena.

When the blond headed girl and i finally make our way to our car, she immediately snaps her head at me with wide eyes.

"What the hell was that?!" She questions loudly and i groan, throwing my head back in despair.

"I have no fucking idea."

••

The ride to Beth is silent, albeit Elena not being able to stop staring at me every now and then.

The girl keeps her mouth shut however, noticing the existential crisis i was having.

One of her brothers asked me out and the other wants nothing more than for me to say no. And i did say no. Well.. did i?

I said i'd 'think about it'. What would i say once I've ran out of time to think about it? Was i going to reject Alec and potentially ruin our friendship? Or accept and lose Justin?