The Sequel

For the people who don't follow me but read this book and ain't see the sequel come out , it's on my page im and it's called "UPNOW".

I'm js now realizing some of y'all don't even know about it.

This what it look like 👍🏾

While we hereeeeee I got some questions for the next book, I have a good idea of how I want everything to go. Be honest this yall chance to say how you felt without me cussin y'all out🌚

1. Besides the people you were meant not to like (jazz, bree, layla, janell, Paige, etc.) who did y'all not like in this book and why?

2. Who was your favorite crossover character?

3. What was your favorite chapter?

4. What was something you didn't like about kaniyah, and Tyler as characters?

5. How do feel about Tyler still not knowing about jakiyah?

6. Your least favorite part of the story?

7.Your favorite Tyler and kaniyah moment?

8. What was the most crazy thing you read in this book?

9. An unpopular opinion or something everyone doesn't agree on about the book?

10. Was there anything you didn't like about me or how I wrote something in the book that I should change.?

11. Is there anything that confused you at all?

12. If you had to rate this out of ten what would you give it?

WHY YALL DICK RODE TYLER WHOLE TIME? Niyah did hella questionable shit due to her conscious, and whom she was as a person, but as soon as Tyler did some shit y'all turned the blind eye. And don't say he didn't do nothing questionable because he did, and y'all probably didn't even realize cause u was too busy choking on his dick.

Last question. Besides Tyler finding out about jakiyah what do you want to see in the sequel?

Okay y'all that's itttt, I will be updating the sequel soon and. I love yalll ❤️.