018

JUNE 29thTHURSDAY1:11 pm

JUNE 29th
THURSDAY
1:11 pm

3xclusivee.niyahh

niyahh

--

Tyler licked his lips watching kaniyahs story while she jumped off her porch. He rolled the window down as she squinted her eyes from the sun.

"Get in da front" he told her as she nodded walking around the car to the passenger side getting in.

"Hey peoples" she greeted everyone before looking in the back "why y'all made me sit in the front" she frowned slightly.

Tyler looked at her offended. "No offense I'm jus a back seat rider" she shrugged and he nodded not believing her.

"Cause you need to sit with yo man" Justin teased as she sat her black tote bag down buckling her seat belt.

"Who? He's my friend" she said slowly looking back up to see Quincy and Justin side eyeing each other.

"Friend?? Bitch he said you bad- you not a bitch though" quincy said quickly after. "Can y'all shut the fuck up" Tyler grumbled as he drove.

They made plans to go to Dave and busters on Thursday so once it came up they held their promise to kaniyah.

"Okay so you not gone tell her how you told Kenzie you was gone let her meet her" Justin said trynna stir up drama for their forty five minute car ride.

"Huh" kaniyah snapped her head towards Tyler. "You messy as hell why ian think of dat" Quincy mumbled watching tyler glance between the road and kaniyah.

"What?" He said. "Why would you do that" she frowned and he mugged her slightly.

"What's wrong wit my sister?" He asked and she shook her head. "No nothing is wrong with her, it's me! I'm awkward what if she think I'm weird" kaniyah expressed.