006

JUNE 8th THE BAHAMAS10:51 am

JUNE 8th
THE BAHAMAS
10:51 am

"is this pretty?- wait don't look" niyah covered his eyes for a second as she fixed her bathing suit. "okay pretty?" she tried again removing her hand away from his face.

"what was you doin" he laughed keeping his eyes on her face. "my nipple was showing" she whispered making him laugh even harder.

"alright now it ain't that funny" she side eyed him copying the tiktok sound.

"okay pretty?" she repeated since he didn't answer making him finally look down scanning her body. she frowned watching his face turn to a mug.

"no go change" he shook his head closing his eyes. "why, it's cute. hater" she said lowly fixing her strap.

"jazz or bree chose this shit" he asked before sucking in his lip looking her up and down again. "nope i chose it" she told the truth as she wrapped the stray braids in her top knot bun.

"my Instagram story gone be tired of me today" she said fixing her hair. "not with that" he pointed.

"tyler it's cute drop it" she rolled her eyes looking at him through the mirror. "no because yo titties spillin out da shit" he fussed.

"boy your are not my father, nor my man. go control jazz she came here lookin fa you last night" she waved him off.

"okay fuck her i don't care" he shrugged getting on his phone. "where we goin" he looked up momentarily to see her making weird faces in the mirror.

"uhhh we going out to eat. i don't know what you and justin doin" she said putting Vaseline on her lips so they wouldn't be dry.

"guess we goin out to eat" he shrugged and she lowly smacked her teeth. "wooda you ready ?" krystal came in using the key card she had for kaniyahs room.

"oh- didn't know you had company...wooda who is this" krystal frowned getting the wrong idea. they were in the bahamas which means they didn't know anyone here besides who they came with so why was it a unidentified male in her room.

"remember the friend i was on the phone with yesterday morning" niyah asked krystal nodded of course and niyah out her hand out gesturing to him.

"he found out we were going here and caught a flight, then proceeded to text jazz for the hotel we were staying in and got a room here as well." niyah explained rolling her eyes.

"friend huh" she eyed tyler suspiciously "yes ma'am friend" he smiled at her nodding. "you rich or sum?" she crossed her arms.

"not even close, but i got money if das what you askin" he said respectfully. kaniyah cleared her throat. "lemme try this again" she clasped her hands together.

"ma this is tyler, remember around a year ago i came home from the party telling you about the boy i hung out with and couldn't find him any more afterwards?" she said making it rekindle krystal's memory.