016

JUNE 24thSATURDAY8:14 am

JUNE 24th
SATURDAY
8:14 am

"Here lemme see" Tyler mumbled as he towered over kaniyah and she looked up at him as he concentrated on the side of her face.

"It look faded" he nodded rubbing his thumb over it. "Duh, you literally sat there all night holding ice on my face while I was sleep. My face is numb" she mumbled reaching her hand up to touch her cheek and she didn't feel it.

"It worked didn't it" he replied smartly and she smiled. "Thank you tyty that was very nice of you" she thanked him.

He didn't really mind cause it gave him an excuse to lay in the bed with her which he hadn't did in a week and some days.

"It's good, you smelled good" he shrugged making her raise a eyebrow "your weird" she joked with the boy.

"Call me what you want. now, i got sum to argue wit you about" he said watching her run her fingers the rough her hair in his mirror.

She didn't reply and he reached over tugging on her hair slightly. "Hey! Whatchu do that for" she exclaimed.

"Das weave anyway" he said making her jerk her head back while scrunching her face up. "Excuse me but this is my real hair" she said truthfully.

"Say on yo mama" he looked at her shocked. "Yes, I took my quick weave out yesterday after I got my ass whooped" she told him.

"That's not funny" he straight faced her. He hated the topic. "I wasn't joking" she replied to him.

"Yo hair long yaya" he looked at it. "It really should be longer, I've been growing it for years and never added chemicals to it. I love my hair though" she said.

He honestly thought it was weave. It wasn't even because of the length, it was because of how silky it was.

Kaniyah grabbed her spider man back pack she packed last night before tyler brought her back to his house.

She grabbed the body suit and mini skirt she planned on wearing while Tyler mugged her. "Where the rest of that skirt" he asked the girl watching her lay it out on the bed.

"Don't start, we're going to a correctional institution" she side eyed him. "And we're going to see my dad so I will already hear this speech later" she said.

"Who's we? I'm not going in" he told her seriously. "Why not" she turned around frowning.

"No offense yaya but ian trynna meet ya pops, and that nigga in prison? Fuck no" he shook his head lifiting his shirt off.