027

JULY 20thTHURSDAY 1:46"Heyyy," bree dragged getting off Tyler's lap pulling her shirt down

JULY 20th
THURSDAY
1:46
"Heyyy," bree dragged getting off Tyler's lap pulling her shirt down.

"Nigga you serious! I mean I get she kissed yo friend and you trynna get her back but why you chose the ugly one?" Quincy came slick out the mouth while kaniyah stood there and disbelief.

She just kept quiet because she knew for a fact this was her fault this time, he did this to get back at her and he did.

Looking at her he let a smirk grow on her face watching her rub the back of her neck meaning she wanted to say something but wasn't going to.

"Watchu worried bout my business for" Tyler looked at Quincy to avoid kaniyahs stare while bree adjusted her self on the couch leaning into him.

"And nigga you letting him do the shit?" Quincy looked at Justin. "Fuck that nigga he don't run me" Tyler waved him off.

"Look I'm jus getting my lick back" Tyler shrugged avoiding looking at kaniyah because he knew it would break him.

"But-" Justin started confused from that. "Nigga shut up you don't get to talk to me." Tyler cut him off and Quincy sighed.

This was madness.

Their whole four way group was falling the fuck apart.

"Ayy" Quincy said before snapping twice. "You, get the fuck up outta here"  he spoke to bree.

"Uhh no, I'm here wit my man" she looked up from her phone and kaniyah gagged, not even to be dramatic she felt sick to her stomach hearing that from bree of all people.

"I- " Quincy stifled a laugh because she was really about to throw up. "Quincy and kaniyah get the fuck out my shit" Tyler spoke.

Quincy yawned while kaniyah gladly turned around ready to walk out because she couldn't stand to see this.

"Nigga you a hoe, you had the whole group that's dirty as fuck" Quincy continued talking his shit. "And you," Quincy yanked kaniyahs body suit seeing she was trying to exit the house.

"You know what..." Quincy suddenly got and idea, he slung kaniyah by the body suit she was wearing into Justin so she was away from the door and Tyler clenched his jaw standing up like Quincy knew he would.

He was so protective and predictable.

"Fuck is you doing?" Tyler asked seeing kaniyah rubbing her elbow since she hurt it.

Without another word Quincy grabbed kaniyahs wrist pulling her to the back while the other three watched them in question. He shoved her in Tyler's room quite harshly.

He reached his hand out grabbing tyler by the shirt slinging him in as well and he bumped into kaniyah making her stumble and fall.

Quincy didn't even care, he was tired of the bull shit. He closed the door quickly and looked at Justin. "Pass me that chair or imma choke you out next." Quincy said seriously and Justin smacked his teeth.