030

AUGUST 16thWEDNESDAY 2:47 pm

AUGUST 16th
WEDNESDAY
2:47 pm

"Wait so I'm comfused, fill me in. You like dee, or you still love Tyler" krystal squinted her eyes while kaniyah finished getting dressed.

"Wait I'm confused too who is dee?" Taylor said from the face time call. "Yeah," des frowned also on the group chat face time.

"He's my brothers bestfriend, but like we be kinda doin stuff sometimes" kaniyah explained to the group chat and krystal nodded already knowing that.

"Kaniyah yo life like a movie" des mumbled shaking her head looking back at the tv since she was playing the game.

"Real shit," tay nodded agreeing with des while she ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch. "Okay let me re-explain it to all three of you so you can understand" kaniyah said while krystal helped her clip her Pandora bracelet on since she just added a new charm.

"Okay, a month ago me and Tyler went through a strange situation that led us to go on a break" she told them and all three nodded even des who was listening while playing her game.

"So, like two days after we agreed to go on a break my dms filled with pictures and screenshots of Layla- his exes story. It was basically like them in her room and he was asleep in her bed and some was on his phone and she was like he always gone come back" she said making des and tay gasp but krystal knew this part.

"Damnnn, he wrong" tay shook her head "but let me finish," kaniyah raised her eyebrow.

"So when I saw that I was literally sitting with dee and kameron- my brother and his best friend. So like if y'all ain't know I'm very sensitive and I cry about everything" she trying to fix her hair since she straightened it instead of her usual curls.

She focused on bumping the ends.

"So I started crying because I didn't expect him to mess with someone else while we were on the break, that wasn't the point of the break. Dee was there and he like felt bad, so he let me cry on him and stuff. Then we like went to my room and he let me cry on him some more while he just comforted me, and I let my impulsive thoughts get the best of me i and we shared a moment" she mumbled.

"Ohhhh she got her get back" des busted out laughing taylor started too making krystal chuckle and kaniyah smacked her teeth. "It wasn't on purpose! And we didn't have intercourse we did other stuff" kaniyah twisted her lips to the side trying to explain herself because she knew how bad that sounded.

"And we kept doin those things as time passed because I thought after that thing with Tyler and Layla we we're officially over" kaniyah shrugged "until he came over last Friday telling me about how he missed me and stuff like that and he asked me to go somewhere with him, and I just couldn't say no because I saw the sorrow in his eyes guys" she whined.

"Plus when me and Marcus started I told him I wasn't going to catch feelings for him because I still loved Tyler and he understood it was just a for the time being situation" kaniyah shrugged and Taylor gasped.