047

SEPTEMBER 8thSATURDAY9:13 pm

SEPTEMBER 8th
SATURDAY
9:13 pm

"AT LEAST WE all had fun" kaniyah shrugged her shoulders using her fork and swirling it in her grilled chicken Alfredo as the large group sat in cheddars scratch kitchen.

the group from new york never had cheddars before. it was nice restaurant but the most locations were in florida with a few in Arkansas and Arizona.

they could admit it was good and a nice way to end their hectic day full of rides. most of them were very tired from all the walking and lines but it was a fun experience for all of them.

the way that notti was wishing he was still a baby so he could've got pushed around in a stroller like kiyah and dakota was crazy. he sucked it up and still had fun though and that was all that mattered.

"yeah you right, i had a blast even doe people was looking at me like a giant." quincy spoke dipping a tortilla chip into the homemade queso he had got as an appetizer.

"i mean you are 6'3 you the tallest out of all of us."

"smiley shut up who asked you." he bucked making her snicker placing her fork down. tyler looked over looking between her and her food before shaking his head.

he sighed lowly reaching over switching their plates since he went simple and got tenders and fries. her face lit up and he knew it, he didn't like that she was playing over her food and she ate the most out of everyone he knew, so he knew she was hungry. "ion even know why you played yoself getting dat shit."

"i thought i was gone like it," she quietly exclaimed dipping a fry in ketchup. he shook his head picking her fork up starting to eat her food.

"bae why you won't switch food wit me?!" anyla looked over at notti. he raised his eyebrows giving her a bored look which kaniyah could see he was doing all day. she could tell he was use to her shenanigans.

"anyla you literally like yo food. and don't act like ion always give you my food" he said which was true. she had been recovering from an eating disorder so he always made sure she ate before him. the last time they ate was earlier around two so everybody was hungry, therefore he made sure she got something she wanted so he wouldn't have to give her his food because he felt like his stomach was caving in.

"whatever" nyla rolled her eyes looking back down at the new Orleans pasta swinging her feet.

janelle looked at everyone before looking down at her salad and just shook her head poking her food. she hated how everyone was eating good and she was stuck with a salad but she didn't want to seem big in front of everyone so that's what she opted out to.