026

JULY 16th SUNDAY1:11 am

JULY 16th
SUNDAY
1:11 am

Tyler blew the smoke out his mouth from the blunt he had been smoking by himself for around ten minutes. Shaking his head thinking about the occurring events that happened earlier over and over...and over again.

He wiped the side of his face since a tear slipped from the side of his eye leaning over to grab the ashtray on the coffee table, ashing the remains.

Justin had went to sleep around eleven so he didn't even know Tyler was home since Tyler went driving around for a little bit after leaving kaniyahs house to get his mind in a better head space.

Sniffing lowly he hoisted up from the putting his hands in his pockets making his way to the back of their home where their rooms were located along with their bathrooms.

He walked passed his own room going to Justins instead biting the inside of his lip praying he didn't make any nose. He reached for the door nob softly twisting and opening the door slowly seeing Justin asleep on his bed.

He let out a lowl inaudible sigh happy that he was successful in making zero noise before slowly walking into Justin's room standing over his bed.

His mind flashed with both memories of Justin and kaniyah separately and together all tying back to her saying that they shared a kiss, while he wasn't even in the same state as them.

He was blaming his own self for even sending kaniyah over that night because he just knew that's when it happened. He knew that's when they did that snake shit behind his back.

He didn't know why he trusted him alone with kaniyah after his suspicions about him and her but he did anyways because Justin was like a brother to him and he trusted him.

He did know who to be mad at.

He came home and the first place he even thought about going to was Kaniyahs house, she let him pour his feelings out to her about how much he missed her and how he was thinking about her to just randomly drop a bomb on him like that.

He was finally letting his guard down with someone he trusted and she went and did something worse than anyone has ever down to him in a relationship.

His heart was torn and shattered. The little piece that he did have keeping him going was gone.

The fact that he thought he was starting to love her, he would've never did something like this.

And the fact that Justin knew he loved her and lied to his face saying it was nothing wrong with him multiple times and had him smiling in his face but still kissed her the first chance he got, had Tyler raging.