037

AUGUST 28th MONDAY1:46 pm

AUGUST 28th
MONDAY
1:46 pm

"WAIT HOLD UP what's number twelve again?" Des asked leaning over her desk in order to see Kaniyahs paper which she happily didn't mind sharing.

Her and her friends had only been to school for a little less than a month and it had became routine to get Kaniyahs answers when they didn't feel like doing the work- which was often if not everyday.

Of course kaniyah didn't mind because when it came to the articles and questions that had to be done in their gym class they were quick to give her the answers since it was a concept she just couldn't grasp and understand.

"It's sine- 34 degrees equals X over seven. And then you cross multiply to get this answer right here." Kaniyah used her manicured finger to point at the boxed and highlighted answer for number twelve.

"How you put it in the calculator?" Taylor asked holding her calculator in her hands. This was one of the most confusing topics in math. Both of them hated trigonometry with a passion.

"7 divided by 34 sine button then press the equal sign and it will come up to the number. Round to the nearest tenth then that's what X equals." Kaniyah explained the best she could as taylor nodded following her instructions quickly as she spoke.

"Is it 13.2?" Taylor looked up from her calculator after rounding in her head and kaniyah looked down at her paper before nodding.

"Oh yessirrrr I'm getting it," taylor hyped her self up while des didn't even try and just copied kaniyahs answers right off the paper. She didn't have the patience nor the hood memory to remember the equations, the certain ways to put it in the calculator or how to set it up. It was a waste of time.

Kaniyah laughed shaking her head as taylor continued to do her work which went by quick now that she understood how to do it. Kaniyah reached over grabbing her phone that layed face down at the top right of her desk.

Using Face ID she opened it going to her message thread with Tyler.

"You riding the bus afta school?" Des asked looking down at her paper continuing to write. Kaniyah finished typing out her message to her boyfriend sending it before looking up shaking her head no to the girl moving her hair behind her ear.

"Wha-why" taylor frowned. She loved when kaniyah rode the bus because she got to nap on her on the bus and it was very comfortable.

"Ty is picking me up to take me to his house. I have to take my hair out today and I'm making him help me with everything" she explained to her friends making them nod. It was a valid reason.

They wished they could get help when it was wash day for them. It was such a long process which was probably why taylor had gotten a relaxer in her hair, she didn't care if it was chemicals. She hated having to deal with her wild hair so it was either that or cutting it off and she didn't want to do that.