039

AUGUST 31stTHURSDAY 5:30 pm

AUGUST 31st
THURSDAY
5:30 pm

"BAEEEEEE I GOT my hair done, come hype me up." Kaniyah said playfully sitting her backpack on the couch that occupied Tyler's living room.

A few moments later the boy walked out his room with grey Nike sweat shorts and no shirt on. He had one earring in and the chain with T that he never took off and white Nike socks.

She gasped taking in his appearance as he took a pull from the blunt he was currently smoking. "Why are you in slut attire," she frowned walking up to him.

He raised his eyebrows blowing the smoke out of his mouth over to the side so it wouldnt be in her face. "How dis slut - what ever you said." He forgot half of what she said.

He honestly stopped listening at slut since he took offense to the girls words.

"Cause," she pointed at his print making him smirk. The way she made certain things so awkward when she didn't want to say things was so funny to him.

"Why you slut shamin ma," he asked wrapping his arms around her body and she started smiling.

"Fine, I'ma go put on a cute outfit, wit my new hair and walk around the mall in barely no clothes." She shrugged and his face dropped.

"Why you trynna be a slut."

"ohhhhhhh? You slut shaming?" She tilted her head to the side tauntingly. She loved reversing things on him, it was so crazy because he fell into her trap every single time.

He didn't reply instead letting his hands fall to her bottom while his eyes scanned her all over taking in her new hairstyle. "Didn't I tell you, I was gone cut this shit in yo sleep?" He asked lowly as he looked down at her.

"Whyyyy, ain't it cutee?" She asked running her fingers through her hair making him start smiling a little bit. She was so adorable and full of energy. He loved how happy she always was.

"Mhm, you look so sexy." He nodded. He took in her outfit as she wore, a blue sleeveless body suit and the white boxers shorts- both from skims.

 He took in her outfit as she wore, a blue sleeveless body suit and the white boxers shorts- both from skims