008

JUNE 10thTHE BAHAMAS

JUNE 10th
THE BAHAMAS

"yes right there" kaniyah moaned gripping onto tyler's hair as he kept his head in between her legs feasting on her.

he used his tongue lapping over her clit as she arched her back lowly moaning.

"don't stop" she let out breathing heavily as she slowly grinded her body up and down holding his hair to keep his head in place.

it was kaniyahs first time getting head and she could admit she was inlove with the feeling.

he detached his mouth dragging his fingers down to her entrace thrusting them inside of her.

"yes" she moaned again before her mouth fell open and he watched her in awe before he started to thrust them in and out fingering her.

he bit his lip feeling himself growing hard at the sight of her struggling to keep her composure "ahh shit" she hissed.

it seemed like she cursed the most during things like this.

"yo shit so tight- fuck yaya" he mumbled pushing one of her legs out to spread them apart wider.

his eyes dropped looking at her pussy glisten. "it's so pretty mama" he told her before leaning back in attaching his mouth to her clit sucking on it making her hips buck as she moaned his name like music to his ears.

"what's my name ma" he asked pulling back again and her mouth stayed open not knowing what to say. "what is it" he fingered her harder with his long fingers curving them slightly.

"i-"  she squeezed her eyes shut tightly. "say it yaya" he told her "daddy!-shit!" she got the hint and he smirked.

"you gone cum fa daddy?" he asked feeling his tip leak with precum. "yessss" she dragged. he swallowed the lump in his throat enjoying her moan for him.

"fuck! fuck-oh my" she teared up gripping the sheets tighter. "i can't take it" she took her head feeling overwhelmed. he didn't stop.

he didn't wanna stop since her voice was so soft, her moans turned him on. he started humming sending vibrations through her body "please" she cried out using a hand to grip his hair.

"i'm cumming" she moaned and he curved his fingers even more and her legs started shaking. "come on" he rasped.  she groaned one last time as her body shook uncontrollably.

her eyes crossed as she released on his fingers and he used to tongue to lick and suck everything that came out.

he crawled up pulling her into a kiss and she moaned tasting herself. her heart rate slowed down as she kissed him moaning into his mouth.

keeping his lips attached he reached down grabbing her hand. he placed it on his dick resulting in her wrapping her hand around it.

she pulled back away looking at him. "how i do it?" she asked and he licked his lip looking at her face. he couldn't get over how pretty she was.