038

AUGUST 29thTUESDAY7:03 pm

AUGUST 29th
TUESDAY
7:03 pm

"SAY ERRRR," KANIYAH broke the awkward silence and, her and Kenzie looked at each other staring to laugh under their breaths. She could never take anything serious and this seriously wasn't the time at all.

"Stop this serious!" Kenzie whispered tapping her thigh as they giggled like children not even minding the other two who were having a staring contest or whatever they were doing.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She exclaimed before covering her mouth trying to stop her laughs. She knew that she was supposed to be helping Tyler from having a break down which he was moments away from but it was a little bit funny. "I jus wasn't expecting that, I am so sorry." Kaniyah straightened her posture clearing her throat.

The table got quiet as kaniyah and Kenzie looked between Tyler and Janelle studying the look they shared. She was looking for a reaction from Tyler and so was he. He didn't know what to do, so he did nothing.

Kaniyah had an amused smile on her face just watching it all happen. She had forgotten she was his girlfriend for a second. This was like reality tv, she had always wanted to see something like this in person. It being her boyfriend didn't even bother her as much as it should've.

She wanted to watch it unfold.

Kaniyah pursed her lips to hide her smile because she felt like it was so wrong to be smiling at a time like this but the way she was at the edge of her seat waiting for anything to happen was crazy.

Kenzie wanted to record but she knew that was immature, plus she was laughing now but she had a feeling she might of had to beat janelles ass for pulling something like this out her ass on her brother.

She knew damn well that he was starting to get his name out in the world and now she popped up with a baby. It's probably why she thought this was so funny, deep down, she didn't believe it not one bit.

She knew Janelle for years and she never imagined her pinning a baby on anyone-her brother at that, but it just didn't feel right. If she found out she was lying then she would fuck her up, mother or not. Don't play with her brother, she was a brothers protecter for sure.

Janelle of all people knew the lengths kenzie would go for Tyler so she was really praying that Janelle wasn't playing in her and her brothers face right now.

"W-" Tyler tried to speak. He tilted his head to the side giving her a confused look as he wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans looking back at the girl who sat across from him. "Mane what?" Was all he could manage to say.

Saying his thoughts were everywhere was an understatement. He was going crazy inside. A thousand scenarios going on at once.

What if she was trapping him?

Why wait now to tell him?

He had a daughter?

He was a father?