028

AUGUST 9thWEDNESDAY 6:48 am

AUGUST 9th
WEDNESDAY
6:48 am

"Hiii tt wooda" Dakota giggled over face time making kaniyah start laughing putting her beanie on. "Hiii tee baby" she cooed seeing him smiling.

It was currently the first day of her senior year and her and Tyler decided on taking a break, three weeks ago.

It was very hard for the both of them to be separated for such a long period of time but Tyler was using his shows to distract him the best he could, while kaniyah had her own distractions.

Kaniyah had just been hanging around her brother, dee and even Quincy on occasions but never Tyler.

They had seen each other a few times in the three weeks but it was just a simple hey before they went separate ways, it was eating them up alive.

This break helped them realize that they definitely depended on each other for a lot of things.

Tyler had to be taking it the worse, simply because he was so attached to kaniyah. He missed her so much, everyday he wish he wouldn't even did that with bree. He regretted it so much.

It wasn't even the fact that she didn't cheat, he just kept asking himself; why bree of all people?

After a very long talk and a lot of distance Justin and tyler finally made amends after he came clean about what happened with kaniyah and why. Tyler felt really bad that he never acknowledged Justin's feelings for the girl and only payed attention to his.

Justin explained that it wasn't his intent to catch feelings for the girl and he swore he wasn't trying to hurt their relationship on purpose. He would never do that.

It was one mistake that ruined everything, he was slowly but surely working to gain Tyler's trust back and tyler appreciated that. He was just happy their friendship didn't go down the drain like he expected.

Now he was just praying the same thing happens with kaniyah because he couldn't loose her for forever.

"What you doin up so earlyyy booka?" She asked kota over the phone while kam stood in the back ground getting ready for school.

Sadly because kameron stayed in a different school zone him and kaniyah wouldn't be attending the same school but it was always like that so it wasn't much of a difference.

What was hard was she would be going into this school year with no friends, no bree or jazz. The duo were still friends just minus kaniyah.

She hoped she would be able to start over fresh and make some new friends, a better selection this time of course. She also hoped the pair wouldn't bother her because she honestly didn't have the time.

Hopefully she got her message across the first time her and jazz fought.

"I go to my school!" He exclaimed making her laugh. "Nigga you two, you goin to d-daycare" kameron corrected him putting his chains on.