025

A warning before we start; These next few chapters will be frustrating, and I understand that. We all know what type of person that kaniyah is, so it's no surprise—but as stated before, kaniyah does not think the same way as you guys do and even as a character she shouldn't be penalized for that. Now if you don't agree with some things and choose to penalize her actions and not how she thinks that is fine, but I would also appreciate if you keep in mind that she wasn't raised the same as you, and doesn't live the same life as you so you can't compare her to yourself or anyone else. Nothing she does is to be a "pick me" , and it's crucial to the story that what happens is in place for a reason. With that being said, if you come towards me crazy because of what a fictional character does, you can't feel some type of way if I come crazy back. If you know your going to struggle you are welcome to skip to chapter 28, or even leave. It will not affect me.

——

JULY 14thFRIDAY9:23 pm

JULY 14th
FRIDAY
9:23 pm

Kaniyah placed her hands on Justin chest shoving him back softly furrowing her eyebrows.

"Why would you do that?" she whispered because she felt herslef on the verge of tears. She would never do that to Tyler.

Justin just put her in the most impossible situation ever. How could he do that knowing she was with his bestfriend.

Not only that but she knew this could mess up their friendship and she didn't want to be the reason a eight year friendship went down the drain.

Justin blew out a breath rubbing his hand down his face. "I jus fucked up bad" he mumbled to him self.

He himself didn't even know why he did that, he was just going to his room to get his shoes so he could take her home and she just had to come out the bathroom while he was passing.

"I-" he started looking at her. He felt a ping in his heart seeing her tearing up and all he wanted to do was comfort her but he knew under the circumstances she would never let him do that for her.

"Niyah I'm sorry ian mean to do that shit" his heart rate picked up actually starting to panick. "Justin you jus-" her voice cracked not even being able to finish her sentence.

She didn't even know what to do after this.

"Niyah I'm s- no stop" she put her hand up stopping Justin from getting closer since he tried to take a step forward.

Her mind was racing right now, she knew she couldn't keep this from Tyler because if he found out by her slipping up or from someone else the outcome would be worse than if she just told him honestly.

She didn't wanna base their relationship off lies especially because she deeply cared about him and she knew if he kissed one of her close friends and didn't tell her about it she would be heartbroken, she would be...devastated.