𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

𝐀 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨

𝐀 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨...

JUNE 3rd
TALLAHASSEE, FL
11:01 pm

kaniyah jiggled another door nob and shook her head seeing that one was locked too.

she walked further down the hallway in the party to the next door attempting to open the door and it was locked as well.

smacking her teeth she went to the next one twisting the door nob and it opened. a victory smile grew in her face as she walked in shutting it behind her.

her friends had dragged her to this party promising she would like it but she wasn't enjoying the party one bit so she decided to get away.

she would rather have just went home but she didn't have a car and her check hadn't hit her phone so she couldn't uber at the moment.

locking the door behind her she felt around for a light switch she flicked it on before her soul nearly jumped out her body seeing another person already in the room sitting on the edge of the bed being dead silent.

he looked up at her before choosing to ignore what ever the hell she was doing going back to lighting his blunt.

whatever she was doin wasn't his business.

"sorry" she said with her heartbeat slowly leveling back out. "you cool" he shrugged taking a pull from the blunt letting his body instantly relax.

"ain't my house" he added ass the smoke spilled from his nose effortlessly.

she awkwardly stood there before pulling the stool from under the desk and sitting on it occupying herself on her phone until it was time to leave.

after a few minutes of the boy shifting his eyes to her seeing how tense and uptight she was he huffed.

"you smoke?" he asked slowly putting the blunt out and kaniyah hesitated not knowing the boy at all to put her mouth on a blunt after him.

saying fuck it she grabbed it hitting the blunt and started coughing. "yo ass do not smoke" he laughed at her lowly watching her struggle beating her chest.

he grabbed the blunt back while she struggled to breathe since she was just letting it burn while she regained her breath.

"yes huh, that shit strong though" she said truthfully. she had some strong weed in her life but that shit hit her like a brick.

"damn" was all he said before passing it back to see if she was telling the truth. she took a pull doing better the second time around and they started passing it back and forth.

as he took a pull she licked her bottom lip taking in he features. he wore two stud earrings and a smaller chain with the letter T on it and had pretty- curly hair, with a birth mark on the left side of his face under his eye.