050

DECEMBER 31stSUNDAY12:15 pm

DECEMBER 31st
SUNDAY
12:15 pm

"WELL OF COURSE it bothers me because I truly grew a soft spot for jakiyah, but then again she isn't my child and only her mother and Tyler can dictate who she's around" kaniyah shrugged voicing her opinion on the situation with who is allowed to be around her.

"Okay well, did Tyler at least say something to her about it. She basically making him choose between you and his child and that's not fair" desire spoke breaking a piece of her cheddar biscuit off and putting it in her mouth.

Kaniyah, Tay, des and krystal had decided go to red lobster for lunch since it was one of the only places opened on New Year's Eve. Tyler currently had jakiyah so kaniyah kept her word of staying away from her so he wouldn't loose his privileges.

"Well he offered to, but I told him to just leave it alone because it's not a road I wanna go down to be honest and it's not something he should have to go through. I would never make him have to choose between me and his child, that's evil." Kaniyah expressed twisting her fork in her fettuccine Alfredo.

"This is your brother all over again" krystal shook her head feeling the strong sense of deja vu. What she didn't want kaniyah to go through, was exactly what she was going through and it hurt her heart because she didn't deserve it.

Kaniyah sighed, "it's not like my life revolve around him or anything." She mumbled with a shrug and everybody looked at eachother before looking at her.

"You trynna convince us or you?" Krystal raised her eyebrows amused and kaniyah smacked her teeth. She didn't want to admit it was hurting her being away from him, but she knew firsthand about boundaries and she wouldn't dare overstep.

"Look, both of them is ha parents. Like you said they both can dictate who she around so clearly Tyler gets a say." Taylor shrugged picking up one of her pop corn shrimps and eating it.

"Yeah true, but I'm not gonna be the reason that she keeps her away from him." Kaniyah replied understanding what her best friend was saying. "I'm just gonna let him spend the day with her and go over later once Janelle picks her up. Problem solved"

"No it's not." Krystal budded in again. "What about jakiyah, that little girl loves you let's be real. You don't think she not gonna start getting curious about where you are?" Krystal asked.

"Face time."

"Fine, then don't address the issue head on and see how worse it gets. I'm telling you, I've lived this before. With you out of the way it gives her a mind set that she has wiggle room inside of y'all relationship and she's gonna do anything to make the relationship y'all have built together, go downhill. You don't want that do you?" Krystal asked and kaniyah shook her head.