035

AUGUST 26thSATURDAY 11:13 am

AUGUST 26th
SATURDAY
11:13 am

"Hmm, I'm sorry ma." Tyler passed kaniyah her glacier freezer light blue Gatorade and she looked down at him taking it easily. "Fa what." She mumbled quietly unscrewing the top of the bottle going to drink it.

He huffed sitting at the foot of her bed while she stood up. They would have to go to his house so he could get dressed but kaniyah was currently getting dressed for Tyler's family function.

She couldn't lie and say she wasnt nervous and not only that but the tension between the two was through the roof so Tyler knew there needed to be an apology between them before they moved forward today.

"Fa what happened last night. Dat shit was toxic and ion want us to be like dat. I get couples argue and shit but dat ain't us, we don't do dat." He told her pulling her in between his legs and she nodded.

"I love you, and ion wanna loose you ova no stupid shit- again." He said grabbing her free hand. "But you also gotta see where I was comin from, I know you prolly ain't see no wrong in just the small conversation but that shit made me feel some typa way and I can't lie bout dat. I wanna trust you but so damn friendly you make my job harder" he mumbled lowly looking at her making sure she was listening to him.

"Ion try to be." She frowned looking down at him and he nodded. "I know you don't, but I would jus appreciate it if next time before you put yo self in a situation like that can you think for once" he joked letting a smile take over his face.

She gasped "what is that supposed to mean" she giggled playfully hitting the side of his shoulder and he looked back at her. "Like I'm sayin when you talkin to niggas can you at least like make it clear you got a nigga and shit because I know you can't really tell if people trynna flirt wit you or get at you." He said.

She playfully scrunched her face up.

"Nigga- what chu trynna say. You got sum to say den say it" she got in his face playfully and he smacked his lips looking away momentarily before letting his eyes meet hers. "I was flirting wit yo ass fa weeks before I asked you to be my girl and you ain't notice at all." He pointed out and she looked to the side trying to hide her smile.

"Okay I'm sorry, I'll try to be more mindful." She apologized too because she knew that she could be overly friendly sometimes and that could give people the wrong idea of her intentions.

"Can you like get mad at me more though" she muttered quietly letting her eyes roam around the room to avoid having to look at him and see what type of facial expression he wore on his face.

"You liked dat shit huh," he started cheesing letting a low chuckle fall from his lip and she started cheesing turning her body side to side "mmcht kaniyah you lowkey a slut but imma hush" he said standing up so now he was towering over her.

He looked down at her looking into her eyes before he slowly licked over his lips. "If you like rough sex jus say dat, we don't gotta be mad in order for dat to happen" he shrugged and her lips parted at a loss for words.