003

MAY 29th TALLAHASSEE, FL3:13 pm

MAY 29th
TALLAHASSEE, FL
3:13 pm

"no you sound dumb as hell they friends how that's gone work" justin looked at tyler like he was stupid.

"nigga ian say i want ha or nun, i was wanna talk to her cause i feel bad" tyler shrugged. "okay re-explain this shit to me again" justin nodded paying close attention to see if he missed something the first time tyler had explained what he was trying to do.

"ight, remember dat girl i was tellin you bout from a year ago dat got me to post my music" tyler started and justin nodded.

"yeah yo ass couldn't remember her name or what she looked like, you just kept having flashbacks or sum shit" justin said. "right, so that school i did a guest performance at this girl came trynna step down and she was dis bad lil lightskin so you already know" tyler smirked.

"nigga get to it" justin peeped him reminiscing. "basically i was trynna be nice to her and her friends so i would get on her good side so i can you know- but then one of the friends started goin on about how they other friend had..i think she said a fever dream? what ever the fuck that is" tyler scrunched his face up trying to remember.

"a fever dream bout me and her getting high and shit-da same shit dat happened dat night basically" tyler said watching justin start put the pieces together.

"so now i'm looking at her and i'm starting to realize dat is jit. her friends was like tell her dat she trippin so she can drop it, so i told her she was trippin" tyler finished.

"so damn-stupid" justin smacked him upside the head "you prolly made them think dat girl crazy. ain't shit" justin shook his head.

"so whatchu want me to do again?" justin sighed rubbing his hand down his face. it was clear he felt bad or else he wouldn't be trynna talk to her to make it right, it wasn't really a time when tyler felt bad for his actions so he knew it was serious to him.

"i felt bad man, you shoulda seen da look on lil mama face." tyler huffed "so i need you to go on a two man wit me" tyler said.

"see yeah i thought you said that silly ass shit but ian know fasho" justin shook his head no at his best-friend.

"come on bro, just do da two man wit me and jazz so she can bring yaya and i can ta- i thought you said her name was niyah" justin cut tyler off.

"it is, but dat ain't what i call her so mind yo business nigga" tyler side eyed his best-friend before grabbing is yellow bic lighter putting the blunt he had in between his finger tips to his lips.