010

JUNE 17thTALLAHASSEE, FL

JUNE 17th
TALLAHASSEE, FL

"kaniyah" jazz walked in her room eating a bowl of cereal. "yes?" she looked up from the book she was reading.

"girl are you reading?" she laughed making niyah smile "yeah" she nodded. "i like it , i has a lot of plot twists" she said and jazz smiled pretending to care.

"really? what is it about?" she sat at the edge of her bed. "it's about a girl that got sent to boarding school but when she got there it turns out most of them got secrets they're hiding and stuff. this boy knew she was coming and he was waiting for her and he was like lowkey obsessed with her but when she got there he bullied her to fight the urges he had for her...it's a lot to explain but it's good" niyah smiled happy that jazz was listening to her.

"what's it called?" she asked eating the frosted flakes in her bowl. "uhh Riot House" she flipped to the see cover.

"sounds crazy" jazz nodded. "it is" kaniyah nodded grabbing her glasses putting them back on to continue reading.

(if y'all read real books i read riot house back in august and it was so good it's like...white ppl drama but it's hella good plot twists and it got smut)

"hey let's talk" jazz sat up finally getting down to what she came in here for because she was tired of beating around the bush.

"is it important because im re- yes. it'll take just a second" jazz pursed her lips. "okay that's fine" she nodded placing her book mark into the book placing it on the side of her.

jazz watched her as she took her glasses off and folded them sitting them next to her. he was trying to see what tyler saw in her.

she was such a prude and she was too nice, who would want a friendly girl? she didn't know why tyler was so infatuated with kaniyah, even though he claims they're only friends.

"so me and ty have decided to take things to the next level" jazz nodded making kaniyah furrow her eyebrows.

"i'm not following.." kaniyah said to her confused. "yeah we like in da talking stage which mean we getting to know eachotha to get in a relationship" jazz nodded explaining.

"oh" kaniyah said sort of hurt. "yeah so i was just wondering since you my bestfriend, like my sister even, could you just chill off him?" she asked kaniyah.

"i'm sorry i'm really confused. can you please be straightforward so i can understand better?" kaniyah tilted her head.

she was already slightly hurt because she had let him take her virginity and be all up on her like he was really interested in her just to get with her friend.

it seemed like she always ended up being the one who got hurt.

she should've knew better than to even do that with him after only being back in contact for around two weeks but she thought she could trust him.

𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆, ˡᵘʰ ᵗʸˡᵉʳOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara