029

AUGUST 9thWEDNESDAY11:47 pm

AUGUST 9th
WEDNESDAY
11:47 pm

"Shittt" Tyler groaned lowly with his hand wrapped in laylas braids. He subtly rolled his eyes when she came back up.

"Nigga is you gone nut?" She asked him
with a attitude and he smacked his teeth. "Fuck it bro" he mumbled pulling his pants back up.

She mugged him sititng back in her seat properly. "If you so mad call ole girl you was all booed up wit not to long ago" she mumbled getting on her phone.

"Bitch if I could I would. Dumb ass can't even give head right" he muttered to himself and she jerked her head back. "Fuck you, take me home." She frowned.

"Ion give a fuck" he shrugged happily starting the car back up. "If you don't give a fuck stop callin me for head." She retorted and he smacked his teeth.

"Aight. Shit trash anyway." He told her pulling off. "Tyler just stop talkin shit!" She snapped and he looked at her like she was crazy.

"Bitch yell in my ear again and watch how quick I put you out my shit." He mugged her. "Sorry" she sighed leaning her head on the window.

He shook his head continuing to drive towards her house, "you not taking me to yo- no layla" he cut her off calmly.

She was always trying to go to his house "ion know if you forgot but lemme remind you, you cheated on me four times. This-" he pointed between him and her.

"All this is , is you giving me head from time to time Aight? Nun else" he clarified and she huffed.

She was so tired of this, the first time he called she thought it was a good sign that they were going to get back together.

Her hope was flushed down the drain when he explained what he wanted from her, she stupidly thought that if she agreed, the circumstances would change after being together for a while but it didn't.

After a while he pulled in her drive way and she turned to face him analyzing his facial features. He was so...majestic to her.

She couldn't believe she fucked up with him, she didn't even understand how she let it happen. She would swear it was a mistake but you can't make the same mistake four times.

Even though after she cheated the first time Tyler started doing his own thing behind closed doors, the difference between him and her was he never got caught.

"So you gone come get me tomorrow?" She asked him tiliting her head to the right slightly trying to come off as appealing to at least catch his eye.