013

JUNE 21stTALLAHASSEE, FLWEDNESDAY

JUNE 21st
TALLAHASSEE, FL
WEDNESDAY

"why you tipped him so much" tyler side eyed kaniyah as they walked out of apple bees. she sighed buttoning her purse back up deciding not to answer his question.

"i'm talkin" he told her and quincy shook his head at his friends' behavior. "because tyty, his service was good" she told him truthfully.

she was right too. "yeah but you knew him" he said. "yes i did. he's a very nice boy" she nodded.

"so you tipped him 200 dollars" he straight faced her. "he said he needed the money early, i know he has two jobs so maybe he's having money troubles i just wanna help- why are you mad" she cut herself off.

"i'm not mad. ion give a fuck, you ain't my responsibility" he looked away making her look down.

"tyler stop doin ha like that" quincy tapped his chest and tyler looked at him. "don't touch me" he said and quincy twisted his lips to the side.

"aight be mad" he shook his head getting in justin's car. "i'm taking you home let's go" he told kaniyah nodding his head towards his car.

she sighed again "okay" she mumbled going towards him. "aight justin." he spoke making quincy smack his teeth.

"really T?" he asked. "hey you guys all have letter nicknames. T, J, and Q. that's cool" she said making justin and quincy laugh at her.

"kaniyah get in the car" tyler said and she kept quiet getting in the passenger seat closing the door.

"you betta not make her cry" justin told him. "shut the fuck up" he mumbled walking around the car to get in the driver seat.

"are you mad at m-kaniyah please. hush" tyler cut off kaniyahs sentence starting the car. "you wanna know how i know your mad at me" she asked and he kept quiet backing out.

"because your calling me kaniyah" she said and he kept his eyes forward and his mouth closed. "please stop. please" the sincerity could be heard in her voice.

"what jazz told you" he asked and she just looked at him. "why you covering for her" he asked another question "i'm not" she lied.

"okay" he nodded. he would keep asking the same twos questions until she answered and until then he didn't care.

"tyler your really mad about that? i know you understand why i won't say anything" she huffed. "what she told you and why you coverin fa ha" he kept his eyes on the road as he waited for the light to turn green.