001

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲...

MAY 1st
TALLAHASSEE, FL
10:46

"and i was like baby! baby baby ohhhh. like baby! baby baby noooo like- shut the fuck up yo singing suck" legend interuppted kaniyah from the stall she was currently in.

"sorry ian know somebody was in here" she made a yikes face pumping the soap into her hands before washing them throughly.

she grabbed a few paper towels drying her hands and discarding them leaving the restroom.

she walked down the school hallway humming to herself before arriving back infront of her classroom knocking on the door so someone could let her in.

once she walked in she put the bathroom pass away before she sat in her seat resting her chin on her palm paying attention.

she sat through the rest of her class listening to her business law teacher lecture, she didn't even pay attention.

it was an easy A since the teacher didn't know what he was doing.

after seventh period she met up with her friends at jazzmya's car. she was the only friend out of her trio who had a car.

kaniyah was currently almost at her goal to be able to get a car. it wouldn't be brand new and expensive but it would be something to help her get around.

"wassup whores" bree aggressively opened the passenger seat door getting inside and slamming the door without another word.

"she must be grumpy" jazz made a yikes face and kaniyah giggled at her friend. "how much you wanna bet that her and marques broke up again." jazz mumbled.

"what for like the thousandth time?" kaniyah said not believing it. "yep, they'll be back together before the night ends though." jazz shrugged opening the driver door as they got in the car.

"i'm on my period and i'm craving a hot pickled sausage so we goin to da sto" jazz started the car turning on the air conditioning.

"it's hotter that a devils coochie" bree mumbled texting marques her current- on and off boyfriend.

"right it's hot as hell and you talm bout a pickled sausage" kaniyah laughed from the backseat as she put her seat belt on cautiously.

"that's what drinks, and air condition is for. keep up." she pulled out the school parking lot beginning her route to the store.