007

JUNE 9thTHE BAHAMAS

JUNE 9th
THE BAHAMAS

"okay day three, bathing suit two. you likey" she turned around to face tyler. "better than yesterday, shit was all out" he said looking at the black bathing suit with colorful decorations on it.

"boy hush" she laughed as she grabbed her ponytail rapping her braids in a bun the same way she did yesterday.

"ite lemme give yo ass a pep talk or sum" he sat up on her bed. "how bout you leave, you brought justin to nassau just to ditch him for me the whole time. fake friend" she said.

she grabbed the stray braids wrapping the braids around to fix her bun. "you should be the last one talking about fake friends with the ones you got" he scoffed.

"first of all if you do classify them as fake friends it doesnt mean you relate to me because in your situation you would be the fake friend, in mine im the good friend. so bad example" she cleared him.

she reached her right arm over fixing the left side of her bathing suit since it was a little different and wasnt a bikini. it was a two piece that had a thin string to tie in the front.

"back to what i was sayin, today we not gone cry over nothing right?" he asked and she side eyed him grinning at his efforts. "yes" she said unsurely. "and if one of them hoes say sum you gone cuss dem out right?" he asked pushing his luck.

"no, absolutely not" she shook her head no. "whyyy" he groaned slightly. "because i dont like to use curse words to tear people down" she shrugged looking at her self in the mirror.

"they do it to you" he scrunched his face justifying his point. "two wrongs dont make a right tyler, i have morals" she said softly as she scratched behind her ears.

"or its cause you cant fight" he straight faced her and she locked eyes with him through the mirror. "that too, im not gonna talk shit just to not be able to back it up. im smarter than that" she cleared her throat.

"you musta got yo ass beat bad to have that mind set" he busted out laughing. her jaw dropped "for your information ive only been in one fight" she rolled her eyes. "and i wasnt even talking shit, she thought i was talking to her boyfriend when i wasnt" she explained making his smile drop.

it kinda made him mad that someone fought yaya over something that stupid. she didnt even seem like the type to talk to someone elses boyfriend. "thats stupid as fuck" he mugged.

"i know right!" she threw her hands up. "so you lost" he guessed and she gulped nodding "real bad, it was horrible actually. i missed school for a week because i was so embarrassed" she told him.

"damn you aint windmill or nothing?" he asked her and she quickly shook her head no. "the girl came up from behind and grabbed my hair pulling me to the ground, so i was on the ground from beginning of the fight til the end. i got made fun of and all" she coughed slightly feeling her throat become try.