002

MAY 24th TALLAHASSEE, FL12:14 pm

MAY 24th
TALLAHASSEE, FL
12:14 pm

"good evening boys and girls." the principal mrs.gram spoke on the microphone.

their was currently a end of the year assembly since the last day of school was on the 26th of may in two days.

"we've called this assembly today to give a farewell to our seniors and for a small celebration throughout our school" she said.

all the students in the gym looked at her boredly. "well i thought y'all would be more appreciative since i got us a guest performer but i guess not" she said catching everyone's attention.

"girl please. watch it be some upcoming rapper that no one knows or their music" jazzmya huffed ready to leave.

they were only juniors so they would have to be back the following school year. they seen no point in celebrating what wasn't for them.

"before we bring our performer out i just wanna say i'm so proud of you guys. you all did excellent this year and we have one of the best highschool scores in our entire school district.

i want you guys to keep up the good work. we are excelling more and more every single year and i believe we can eventually make it to the top.

you scholars did absolutely wonderful this year and i hope we can keep our streak going on next year.

another thing, every single sports team did amazing this years bringing home trophies and medals left and right.

great job!" mrs gram finished her mini speech. "now i wanna hear! who do you think i brought to you today!" she yelled waking niyah up from the slumber she had fell into.

she had got only 3 hours of sleep last night since her sleep schedule was messed up. she would be so happy when summer came around.

she would for sure sleep for a month straight and then some.

no one replied staying quiet. "what she talking bout" niyah asked as her eyes drooped.

"we got a guest performer and she want us to guess who it is" bree explained eating a hot pickle.

"okay i guess not. but don't be thanking me when y'all see who it is" mrs gram playfully rolled her eyes. she was a goofy principal that stood at 5'4 with milk chocolate smooth skin .

she had a round shape and dyed blond pixie curls as a hairstyle.

she walked off the gym floor before music began playing making jazzmya perk up hearing a familiar beat.

"i know she didn't" jazz stood up and bree pulled her back down. jazz looked around not seeing anyone.

"what? what's wrong?" niyah asked confused.

before jazz could answer tyler could be seen walking in the gym with a microphone making everybody get excited starting to cheer.

"bitch it's luh tyler!" jazz screeched facing niyah making her flinch from the sudden noise.