021

JULY 6thTHURSDAY 11:29 am

JULY 6th
THURSDAY
11:29 am

"Get offa me" kaniyah yawned trying move Tyler's arms from wrapped around her waist. "Noo" Tyler dragged liking the feeling of her being wrapped up under him.

After last night, they both had huge headaches and they were throbbing. Kaniyah was literally in pain from how much her head was hurting.

Kaniyah gasped widening her eyes. "Did we have sex" she asked him letting her thoughts run wild.

"Mhm" he nodded keeping his eyes closed while he pulled her closer letting a smile grow on his face remembering. "We didn't use a condom did we" she huffed remembering she was the one in control so he indeed did not.

"We di- say you swear" his eyes popped opened. "What?" She asked confused on why he his tone changed so quick from calm to shocked.

"We fucked without a condom and I can't even remember" he felt like crying. "come on let's do it again" he turned her towards him so they were facing each other in the end.

"Boy" she laughed at the face he was giving her. "Did i pull out?" He licked over his lips still salty that the only time he got to have raw sex he couldn't remember how it felt.

"Yeah...I think..wait no...yeah you did" she nodded her head looking at him as his eyes dazed.

"You still tired. let me up" she told him and he shook his head. "Why you trynna get away from me" he mumbled keeping his tight grip on her.

"Cause I wanna shower I feel dirty" she told him "okay then shower wit me" he suggested not wanting to let her out of his sight.

He had been growing more and more attached and clingy to the girl by the day and he didn't know how long it would be until he couldn't hold in his feelings much longer and express them by accident or something .

"You so clingy" she mumbled closing her eyes. "No I aint" he denied knowing she was telling the truth.

"I will pee in the bed if you don't let me go" she lied too see if it would make him let her go. She didn't even need to use the restroom she just wanted to shower.

"Then we both gone be pissy together" he told her seriously. "I'm finna throw up" she lied again knowing besides her head she felt fine.

They both needed a shower honestly but kaniyah felt like taking a shower with him would be too intimate and she might embarrass herself.

For all she knew he was a playboy. Their sex was just for both of their pleasures and nothing more, but she could also sense there was something more between the two.

She was starting to notice the way he looked at her. The way he complimented her. The way he would change his tone when he spoke to her. The way he always wanted to be with her, Or How he felt bad when he unintentionally did something to hurt her feelings.